Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know what it's called, or better yet, how I could make that cg art style? I've seen it used in several games and I'm not sure if it's an artist or if there is a template for naming characters.
Also, do you know if making mods to the game is allowed? I would like to be able to add badend with the zombies and show the effects of the male zombies on the women (for example, expand the introduction, that when you kill the zombie that attacks your sister, you leave the cabin and you can see zombies and women in action )

PS: sorry for the English of Google Translate

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know what it's called, or better yet, how I could make that cg art style? I've seen it used in several games and I'm not sure if it's an artist or if there is a template for naming characters.
Also, do you know if making mods to the game is allowed? I would like to be able to add badend with the zombies and show the effects of the male zombies on the women (for example, expand the introduction, that when you kill the zombie that attacks your sister, you leave the cabin and you can see zombies and women in action )

PS: sorry for the English of Google Translate
The lead artist for the game is ScarlettAnn. An making a mod should be fine.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes