1 локация
3 сцены
пара новых квестов
скинуть?

K-on

Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 321374

Overview:
Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"

Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece! Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!

Thread Updated: 2024-01-29
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English
Sequel: Zombie's Retreat 2
Other Game: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v1.03): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
FAN SIGS - WALKTHROUGH - SAVE - WALKTHROUGH2 - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD* - TITLE MOD* - LEGACY CG - Individual CGs & Animations - Save 2 - PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION*

Man_in_hat365 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 87832 View attachment 321367 View attachment 142314 View attachment 321368 View attachment 134506 View attachment 134505 View attachment 142313 View attachment 87833 View attachment 109017
how to use save file in this game?

K-on

Nov 12, 2021
Ma full save for 0.16.2, I've done:

- all scenes
- to check special event, just go to wardrobe in your room

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save1 (save 2 is my backup save just in case, it's now dated back to v0.16. YAY)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
-I'll try to update my save as soon as public version is released, this is to ensure bug free saves for everyone.
how to use save file?

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I added this game to the "watched" list, haven't played a second of it, specially since a lot of actual players were talking about the game being "unfinished, buggy and / or broken".

Now I'm seeing the "completed" tag on the title, so my question is

Is this game 100% finished / done??? It's worth playing??

Especially since I'm seeing a debate about new "unsignificant" content added.

Any proper review will be gratefully appreciated

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I added this game to the "watched" list, haven't played a second of it, specially since a lot of actual players were talking about the game being "unfinished, buggy and / or broken".

This is the first game, this is the first game. it it technically complete.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

This game is completed for awhile. However recently some of the characters of this game won a popularity poll that was done across all of the devs games. As a reward for winning he added in extra NSFW scenes for the winning characters. So there is going to be at least one more update to this game for the last remaining winner.

Stopandder

Jan 31, 2024
This game is completed for awhile. However recently some of the characters of this game won a popularity poll that was done across all of the devs games. As a reward for winning he added in extra NSFW scenes for the winning characters. So there is going to be at least one more update to this game for the last remaining winner.
Hello, there is a save for A Zombie's Life

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

wal456

Feb 22, 2019
Hello, I want to ask about the cheats. I tried using the cheat engine table for ammo, but every time I clicked it, the cross won't appear in cheat engine. By the way, the game version I use is the newest v.1.2.0. or could it be v.1.2.0 still doesn't have cheats?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes