Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does this game have a proper ending or you just do the last quest and it keeps playing indefinitely?
This game has an end. You will know it when you hit the credits. It also has some post game events. But the main story continues in Zombie Retreat 2.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Sooo there is only one scene with Jessica in fluffy costume?

Yeah, just the first scene where you find her/going into the TF scene... This is just a bonus scene from the Milf Showdown. "Rachel" will be getting a single scene later as well later this year if Scarlett has the time. (Scarlett is also doing ZR2, so yeah.)

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
STOP POSTING THIS GAME AS UPDATED WHEN IT'S A 30 SEC BONUS. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS TO GO BACK TO LASTEST UPDATES TOP PAGE WHEN OTHER GAMES WITH ACTUAL FULL UPDATES LOSE A PLACE IN THE RANKING BECAUSE DEVELOPERS OF THIS GAME MADE A RIDICULOUS MINUSCULE BONUS SCENE....

Last edited:

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
How is F95's update policy Siren's fault?
Damn, that's one way to shift the blame I guess.
Probably cause the developer considers it an update so this website acts accordingly. It being a miniscule scene is the problem here and the culprit of that is definitely Siren. But hey, feel free to defend horrible practices.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Damn, that's one way to shift the blame I guess.
Probably cause the developer considers it an update so this website acts accordingly. It being a miniscule scene is the problem here and the culprit of that is definitely Siren. But hey, feel free to defend horrible practices.
The Jessie update was not supposed to be a major update. It was a reward for Jessie's win in the 2022 Milf Showdown. We have known for over a year that is was only go to be 1 scene. There is going to be another update like this for Rachel since she tied for first with Jessie.

Reactions: petesimp

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
I don't know how to upload my fan signature, but here's mine, if someone is able to furnish it better than I can, feel free. But please tag me as the original artist.

Reactions: Avarage33

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Just finished ZR1 and, wow, definitely a lot better than I expected. It had the right amount of gameplay, story, and hentai. Not overly complicated to play, not overly drawn out with the grind (cheat mode helps, thanks!), and plenty of repeatable scenes to whet someone's appetite. Best thing about this is the amazing art done by ScarlettAnn, and they're both animated and voiced!

I literally have only ONE complaint though, and that is the fact that pregnancy is such a TEASE. With certain characters you get to explicitly inseminate them, yet no baby-bump or nothin'. They continue to act like nothing happened even after many days. Too bad the devs didn't add content for this. I mean if they wanna continue to update this game for whatever reason, THAT would be my number one choice lol.

Otherwise, great game. And since this is my first introduction to Siren's Domain I'll be sure to check out their other titles. In particular Town of Passion since it seems like there's some connection between these two games. I know there's also ZR2 but it's currently WIP and I'd rather just wait till it's finished.

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
when will the DLC for more girls and locations for more fun. i have notes of the impregnating scenes why not a time birth, breastfeeding and impregnate all the girls.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes