Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to have purchased the camera from the trader Jessica (I think that was her name) in the SE of the lake map

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
So since im new to the game and all i can tell the blonde is suposed to be the mom and so on and the role chooser is suposed to be to reinstate their correct roles, what exactly do i type to make the game text not sound weird? Or is there a incest patch?

For example i typed that the Blonde milf is your "Mom" but the MC calls her by her first name? That sounds weird to me.

Last edited:

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Hey i just downloaded the latest app and Kaspersky deleted the app says it was trojan. While previous version app didnt bother anything with the antivirus. Can someone explain?

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Hey i just downloaded the latest app and Kaspersky deleted the app says it was trojan. While previous version app didnt bother anything with the antivirus. Can someone explain?
Ok, let me say straight away that if you're trying to use the game on your phone you're clearly not understanding what you're doing and try this again on an actual computer.
Secondly I did a scan with my Eset Internet Security antivirus and it says its clean, it may be a fake positive on your antivirus side.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
hot to use the camera???
It's only purpose is to allow you to get picture(s) for the photo album.
For now though there's only 1 pic that requires you to have the camera.
If you have the camera then flirt with Leslie in the evening in the kitchen and have sex with her there.
You'll automatically snap a picture and it will be in the photo album.
In the future there will be more pics you can get like that.

Mar 27, 2019
anybody getting errors for rachels glory hole thing ... i keep getting some kind of error and have to close the game...

GenericMan37

May 6, 2018
Thank you for clearing that up, however do I need to do a certain sequence to unlock #5? because I have flirted with Leslie a lot before dinner and never got the picture.
I did however always go straight to dinner after flirting, should I not do that?
Weird, it's how I got it.
First off, make sure when you "Flirt" with Leslie, you're actually having sex with her.
Secondly, do you have the camera? When I get #5, it does a photo flash right after the sex scene so maybe that's something you need to have on you.

GenericMan37

May 6, 2018
So since im new to the game and all i can tell the blonde is suposed to be the mom and so on and the role chooser is suposed to be to reinstate their correct roles, what exactly do i type to make the game text not sound weird? Or is there a incest patch?

For example i typed that the Blonde milf is your "Mom" but the MC calls her by her first name? That sounds weird to me.
First off, it's not exactly weird to call your mom by your first name, at least, I don't think it is, I've always called my mother by her first name, so I guess I never saw that as an issue.

But back to your question:
Blonde milf is your "Mother".
Blue streak girl is your "Sister".
Red head milf is your "Aunt".

Reactions: KohryuX
Mar 27, 2019
anybody getting errors for rachels glory hole thing ... i keep getting some kind of error and have to close the game...
I got unstuck in rachel quest be found another error just after the boombox quest and you fight a mini boss she says to talk to her in the evening the next day ... the next evening you go to talk to her and I get a error ...did i do something wrong or what?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...you know it would REALLY help to actually know what error you are talkeing about.
It's save to assume that maybe more than 90% of the people in that thread didn't encounter it

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, let me say straight away that if you're trying to use the game on your phone you're clearly not understanding what you're doing and try this again on an actual computer.
Secondly I did a scan with my Eset Internet Security antivirus and it says its clean, it may be a fake positive on your antivirus side.
i DID use an actual computer. its Kaspersky PC antivirus

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
consider the fact that noone agreed with you and you received the advice it's a false positive to be a fact of truth.
If you still don't trust don't play it, otherwise just add an exception for the game

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
First off, it's not exactly weird to call your mom by your first name, at least, I don't think it is, I've always called my mother by her first name, so I guess I never saw that as an issue.

But back to your question:
Blonde milf is your "Mother".
Blue streak girl is your "Sister".
Red head milf is your "Aunt".
I guess its cause im italian and we really dont do that here, its seen as a offensive sign of disrespect to your parents in italy.

Reactions: u z i
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes