• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I just saw Nergal's "A Zombie's Life" after playing this and I couldn't help but wonder if the artist is helping both of them out

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How can i beat the boss when the hole screen is black?????????
The boss can see me but i can not.....
View attachment 312051
The walk say's:
- The zombie has 3 lives.
- You need to turn the light back on, there will be a circle in front of the candle (it will take a couple of seconds to show up).
- That will stun the zombie for a few seconds for you to shoot it.
- It can only lose 1 live at a time. The last time it will be a lot quicker.
- Best place to be is to the left of the table.
As said above, adjust screen brightness so you can at least see the shadow moving when the light is off. also help if you can:
- Allow your eyes to get use to to darkness. Right click to pause the game for a few second may help.
- Avoid bright light in your room where you play (no back light, glare,...)
- Find some Z-cola. First one is down in the power station. You should find it in the room in the lower right corner. The second on is in the jail in the Botanical center mission with Natasha.
- Find a way to slow down your game if your character is zipping around near the speed of light. I use cheat engine speed hack to drop to 0.5.

Daxter H

May 9, 2018
This is an error in the game it's not you. It has been mentioned many times after the release of 7.x. The dev made changes to the 'core files' in this update. Sadly though no one has a fix for it so far.

This is what the dev said about it on his patreon:
Greetings, I have the same problem, but you are right, I think that we need to wait a little bit for new updates u.u
That answer calm me, thanks a lot man!! And sorry for my bad english!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How can i beat the boss when the hole screen is black?????????
The boss can see me but i can not.....
View attachment 312051
The walk say's:
- The zombie has 3 lives.
- You need to turn the light back on, there will be a circle in front of the candle (it will take a couple of seconds to show up).
- That will stun the zombie for a few seconds for you to shoot it.
- It can only lose 1 live at a time. The last time it will be a lot quicker.
- Best place to be is to the left of the table.
That's normal. It happens to everyone. Remember you are fighting in the dark. You have to move to the sparkly thing in front of the candle. That will make it light again and temorarily stun and make the zombie vulnerable. Use the table and force the zombie to move one way and then go the other way. THis should give you enought time to get to the sparkly thing.
Also you can heal yourself (add a life you lost by using the herbs or healing leaves or whatever it's called in your item list.
So you always have atelast two-3 lives. Just press esc and go into your item list. Goodluck.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Apologies if this has been covered before, but this thread is... very long and I only just decided to give it a chance after A Zombie's Life crushed my soul with its wasted potential back then. Has Siren ever made any definitive statements about whether or not any zombie scenes will be added to the game at some point? Or is the question just completely in the dark?

From as far as I've gotten, I think I like the game so far, but it feels like there is this gaping hole in the story of it really trying to sell this threat of how the zombies 'work' without ever showing it. I don't think it's quite as bad as AZL's problem, where it set up this idea of "zombies want to fuck the women", but then gradually forgot that it was even a zombie game in the first place as it devolved into a repetitive harem fantasy.

To ZR's credit, at least it has those gameplay sequences where you need to defend one of the ladies from approaching zombies, but to give one example with Caroline's story, the game does a damn good job of setting up genuine tension of her having this personal connection to her antagonist Johnny, and it just... fizzles out. Feels like such a missed opportunity in so many places.

Reactions: housem321

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Probably late to mention this you only need 2 antidotes for the roots, use both of them at the Lake View area, the north path and the south path (which has the wooden sign with w/ tent icon). The north path opens you to a new women a Park Ranger.

WIth the Ranger you can trade-up and get a shot gun, and getting moon berries is easier but you need 'fish' 1 fish = 1 berry. I had 3 berries but couldn't get anymore, I thinks its random but there's a chance you can get them by searching the outdoor garbage bins, and of course killing the garden zombies around the dirt path around the lake (north) but i wasn;t getting anything, I used RPG save editor to get enough berries for the antidote.

Not sure if the berries appearing is a bug, but this would be the only thing I would complain about, this item should be more available prior to meeting the Park Ranger.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
PLS, Guys, I not undestend, can you tell me what/were is New Scenes add in 0.7.0/0.7.3 version?
0.7.0 is all about Ashley the blond lifeguard. Simply talk to her and do what she asks.
There is also a new character that gets introduced Jessie. No scenes with her you can only trade with her.
I attached my updated walkthrough to this post if you need more help.

0.7.2 and 0.7.3 are only bugfixes. Only thing that was added as content was an extra photo.

Reactions: Mr.Hide
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes