Sep 6, 2018
This is an error in the game it's not you. It has been mentioned many times after the release of 7.x. The dev made changes to the 'core files' in this update. Sadly though no one has a fix for it so far.

This is what the dev said about it on his patreon:
thankyou lol It was driving me crazy mad

Reactions: Daxter H
Apr 20, 2018
Yeah that is tricky, I got an a game over at least a dozen times since this game has been in development due to this! WHat's silly is how the tools break after one or a couple uses, are the axes, fishing poles, hand saw made from toothpicks? A couple game overs were from the fishing pole snapping, and not being able to find enough wood to make a few extras, I know different NPC's you take with you can help or aid in you gettting extra items but having Caroline with me all I kept getting was extra herbs!

But that's part of the any game, random chance! The walkthru is okay, but it needs a lot more work, looks like they creator of it spent more time on graphics for the walkthru then the walkthru. Simplify the walkthru from the beginning for players to understand what needs done first and foremost! I've played the game for sometime so I do not need a walkthru but I do like to see what other people are doing when they create one.
I was gonna start a patreon around making walthroughs. Anyway, I only failed once but I was easily like 2 hours in. It was still annoying cause it took 20 mins to regain my stuff but more efficiently.

As for things breaking you cant complain too much the main character is most likely 16-20 and without any former technology/workshop experience, if anything it is a plus that his tools arent too reliable. I mean the "advanced" farm is literally just the farm with a fence around it lol.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
Sep 6, 2018
does anyone know the rock to the left side of house password? the rock right by the tree lol are there cheat codes? or is that rock password just a hoax.

Sep 6, 2018
I was gonna start a patreon around making walthroughs. Anyway, I only failed once but I was easily like 2 hours in. It was still annoying cause it took 20 mins to regain my stuff but more efficiently.

As for things breaking you cant complain too much the main character is most likely 16-20 and without any former technology/workshop experience, if anything it is a plus that his tools arent too reliable. I mean the "advanced" farm is literally just the farm with a fence around it lol.
I just wanna say I love ur user name accoun
There is no scene gallery. Just a cheat rock but it only has minor options like changing what the female characters are to you and changing the names.
All scenes are replayable in game though. There will probably be a scene gallery in the future.

Check the changelogs in the OP next time. ;)

== Cheat Rock ==
The cheat rock is finally available in Zombie's Retreat! The rock just south of the lodge, try interacting with it a few times to
bring up the cheat code input.
Current codes (caps sensitive):
ResetHer - Allows you to reset Leslie's name/roles
ResTutor - Reset's Rachel's naming
ResCouns - Reset's Caroline's naming
SirenSez - Does nothing
those are the cheat code lol tbh that aint much, I mean ur basically just resetting the character info. also. when I foundout about the "cheat rock" I thought it was gonna give me unlimited resources also, same I like his user name too

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Game was flagged as trojan does anyone knows about this?
RPG, Ren'py ect always get flagged, the malware/spyware software is garbage, everything you so is saved and stored on servers, and if an attacker wants to get into your system they more then likely have and you dont know about it. The only thing to do is try to find out what files are getting flagged and set them as exceptions.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't find photo 2.... The walk say's:
- The second photo can be found in the botanical center.
- Go all the way inside until you get to the area with the big flower.
- To the right there's an opening. Inside the photo is on the ground.
I be very thankful if someone can put up a pic where that photo is....

Apr 25, 2017
No virus. It's because of the packaging of the game by the author on the engine 1.6 or EnigmaVB. Here's the unpacked version of the theme. The antivirus is silent.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberBlock

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How can i beat the boss when the hole screen is black?????????
The boss can see me but i can not.....
Beat Box Boss.jpg
The walk say's:
- The zombie has 3 lives.
- You need to turn the light back on, there will be a circle in front of the candle (it will take a couple of seconds to show up).
- That will stun the zombie for a few seconds for you to shoot it.
- It can only lose 1 live at a time. The last time it will be a lot quicker.
- Best place to be is to the left of the table.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Short but nice update. Thanks dev. I was hoping the MC could go to the lifeguard's room at night for a 2nd helping!:p With all of the load moaning at night, when's someone going to get caught?;)

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 312051
The walk say's:
- You need to turn the light back on, there will be a circle in front of the candle (it will take a couple of seconds to show up).
uhm the whole screen isn't black? maybe you should adjust your screen settings..?

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Can someone help a Mac user out here? I've tried using WineSkin on this .exe file but I don't think wine works with this version. If anyone reading this is a Mac user and is able to play the latest version, could you please clue me in on how you do it? Thanks.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
View attachment 312051
The walk say's:
Even your screenshot isn't all black.

neyrutodohexa

Jun 18, 2018
hey guys, almost every RPGM games i can play on my MAC with wine bottler, however i can't play this game neither town of passion, is there something i can do to solve this?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes