Apr 20, 2018
Ive googled it and found nothing (that worked). On my end ive managed to make the kernel error disappear (by setting the compatibility to win95) but the nw_elf.dll problem persists. I did however read somewhere that its one of the updates of RPG maker that causes that (and other) problem(s). As ive mentioned the previous version of the game runs fine (and all the ones ive tried before it too) but this version must have been made with the updated RPG maker. Im not running any AVs so no files were blocked.

Oh well.
Make sure you have RPGMaker whatever installed, the package/version it needs lol

GenericMan37

May 6, 2018
dded visual indicator to
[QUOT
I dont know how i can rescue the girl behind the door with a barricade, i dont have any idea and i died at the last of the day.
Please, say me or i cant advance in this game
I don't know which girl you're talking about so I'll tell you how to get them all:
Leslie and Rachel - You start out with them.

Caroline - You need to clear the house that she's in.
[The house that has one Walker at the door.]

Natasha - You need knock on her door, the first time you do it, she'll ask for Food, the second time she'll ask for Wood, the third time, she'll ask for Herbs and only at the fourth time will she go with you.
[The house she's in is the one to the right of the Rec Center, the house that has the gloryholes for you and Rachel to use.]
[Note that each knock needs to be on different days.]

Ashley - In the house next to the pool, there's a locked door, the key is inside the pool, you'll need touse the Fishing Rod to get it and then just unlock the door.

And that's all of them, hope this helps you.

thereaper27

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys ! Can someone tell me if there's something to do with the ranger (i forgot her name) or if i have to wait for her content in the next update ?(sorry for my bad spelling english is not my first language)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys ! Can someone tell me if there's something to do with the ranger (i forgot her name) or if i have to wait for her content in the next update ?(sorry for my bad spelling english is not my first language)
Jessie? Naw, she's just there to introduce herself, provide background about the story plot, and hint at another recruitable NPC in the future. Her most important feature is to be your first trading partner, and she has two unique items so far which you can obtain through trading (one of which is the shotgun).

GenericMan37

May 6, 2018
Not yet, you can talk and get some information about the Zombies and their possible origin or trade with her to get a Shotgun, Camera, Wood, Metal, etc.

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
For me personally its one of many genera I love in games where you have to do stuff, like go look for items in order to build your home base up and later on expand your area to either get more people in or in order to get a functioning food/water going instead of going out and find it.
Also so far I like how the progress between MC and the survivors has been and I look forward to next update and even tho there might not be more women to get in to your base ( tho I hope there will be :D) its fine as long as the story and the build up between the characters are interesting towards the end. I also hope there will be more similar games in the future, maybe not with zombies but maybe another type of setting.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
To be fair some stuff isn't clear in the game, for example the very beginning is way too hard for the food system if you don't get lucky drops, save and reload for good drops or build a fishing pole.
Yeah that is tricky, I got an a game over at least a dozen times since this game has been in development due to this! WHat's silly is how the tools break after one or a couple uses, are the axes, fishing poles, hand saw made from toothpicks? A couple game overs were from the fishing pole snapping, and not being able to find enough wood to make a few extras, I know different NPC's you take with you can help or aid in you gettting extra items but having Caroline with me all I kept getting was extra herbs!

But that's part of the any game, random chance! The walkthru is okay, but it needs a lot more work, looks like they creator of it spent more time on graphics for the walkthru then the walkthru. Simplify the walkthru from the beginning for players to understand what needs done first and foremost! I've played the game for sometime so I do not need a walkthru but I do like to see what other people are doing when they create one.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
For those who have played both this game and Town of Passion, which game in your opinion is better?

Sep 6, 2018
can someone help me pls? Im trying to play the latest installment to zombie retreat v7.3 but whenever I get to one of the sex scene in the game it said "Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannont read propretly 'width' of null" so, my question is, how do I fix that? because this is my fourth redownload already and it still happening. i honestly dont know what to do here.

Sep 6, 2018
For those who have played both this game and Town of Passion, which game in your opinion is better?
in my opinion I say zombies retreat is better because the game itself already has somestory arc to their character done and the control keys arent that confusing to use. as for town of passion, the keys was a bit confusing for me to figure what to do especially for the ninja train part. overall, the gameplay was good, but in my opinion, I say zombie retreat is better.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
can someone help me pls? Im trying to play the latest installment to zombie retreat v7.3 but whenever I get to one of the sex scene in the game it said "Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannont read propretly 'width' of null" so, my question is, how do I fix that? because this is my fourth redownload already and it still happening. i honestly dont know what to do here.
This is an error in the game it's not you. It has been mentioned many times after the release of 7.x. The dev made changes to the 'core files' in this update. Sadly though no one has a fix for it so far.

This is what the dev said about it on his patreon:

There's a particularly pesky "null-width error" that can appear and this seems to be caused by scenes trying to load in too short of a time so I can tweak load times to help prevent this. If you encounter any of these, please specify which scenes to help me get an idea of what needs adjusting.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes