• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry about going off topic. i do have one question that keep's running thought my head and that is the one house you cannot go in the mc say's who ever is in there he hopes there ok.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Is there some diferent between ver 0.14.1 and ver 0.14.4? I found ver 0.14.4 from ( )

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Is there some diferent between ver 0.14.1 and ver 0.14.4? I found ver 0.14.4 from ( )
Yeah, people complained about a character getting fucked by somebody that wasn't the player, who delivers a threat to the player character that he'll fuck his harem if he doesn't stop sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. 14.4 and 14.5 add something called Z=choice which removes or skips those scenes.

Reactions: suyatna

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, people complained about a character getting fucked by somebody that wasn't the player, who delivers a threat to the player character that he'll fuck his harem if he doesn't stop sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. 14.4 and 14.5 add something called Z=choice which removes or skips those scenes.
I actually thought it was the other way around. So enabling z choice disables those scenes? who specifically gets fucked if we dont activate z choice?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I actually thought it was the other way around. So enabling z choice disables those scenes? who specifically gets fucked if we dont activate z choice?
The newly added only female staff member of the research team... she is after game content so you couldn't interact with her before that scene

Viressa

May 24, 2018
sorry about going off topic. i do have one question that keep's running thought my head and that is the one house you cannot go in the mc say's who ever is in there he hopes there ok.
Nobody knows. Maybe in the last two updates? Honestly, my theory is that it was meant to be Clara, but then Siren changed their mind and put her with Jessie instead. Then just never removed that house.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
There is another shota you find in the epilogue fucking his mother, you see them in a sprite sequence and an actual scene. That kids mother has once scene with him and one with the MC. If you have the Z-choice on it skips the scene of the kid fucking his own mother.
That's all Z choice is, it skips a scene and a custom spire scene.

Reactions: hooviescoop

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
There is another shota you find in the epilogue fucking his mother, you see them in a sprite sequence and an actual scene. That kids mother has once scene with him and one with the MC. If you have the Z-choice on it skips the scene of the kid fucking his own mother.
That's all Z choice is, it skips a scene and a custom spire scene.
Do you mind telling me which one of the character and who this scene about ?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Thank you so much ! This is one of the few games with sounds during the sex animations !

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for explanation

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So for those of you raging about NTR, the author has put out a statement:

"Addressing L-001's threat to NTR your entire household. I want to emphasize that it is yet another THREAT. I do not plan on following through with it and while this seems obvious to myself, I can understand why players may feel uncertain. Don't worry. The main character would risk his life saving them from him. It won't happen."

ntr.PNG

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i kinda new they would not do that because the tag up top did not change lol. i also new the mc would not let it happen because he loves them all to the point he would give his life for them, you also have to think the mc does not show fear through out the game fighting zombie's to save people so i think he would kick the shit out of l-001 just me tho lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i kinda new they would not do that because the tag up top did not change lol. i also new the mc would not let it happen because he loves them all to the point he would give his life for them, you also have to think the mc does not show fear through out the game fighting zombie's to save people so i think he would kick the shit out of l-001 just me tho lol.
well the Player does show fear in critical situation... but he proves to overcome them anyway.
When meeting L001 in the loft though it seems he realises the overhelming difference in power and speed, stoping him from acting out, which results in L001 insultung and threatening the player.
Still I think he'd prove to stand up against L001 even if her realises his chances to be low if his "Harem" was in danger

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
wait what the hell they call that NTR =]]]
I'm fking LMAO now XD
they wibu too much too know what NTR mean
BTW: It's not even called cheating...

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
They went apeshit when Siren mentioned a male guest character in one of the next updates XD
Siren told them they have nothing to worry about as it's the least threatening person in the game.
I think it's the kid from TOP(you see him once in this game).

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes