BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Whoa. Been a little time out of the games and now there is a war happening here! Still didn't play the new version so there is NTR now? Honestly, also don't like if the game has that but depending of the case i don't have problems if appears. As long as the context is plausible.

If is like those JP games where the story is literally !@#$ then even I drop.
Not really NTR (Don't quote me on this. This is just my view on the entire thing. There's a lot of people here in F95 with different views). Also, Siren says that they aren't also a fan of NTR so they ain't really putting any NTR in the game
More like you barge in into a couple fucking (which you'll fuck the girl later on) then after a bit, the guy threatens to fuck your current harem. Not because you'll fuck his girl (he even approves of you fucking his girl), but because you'll disturb his plans.

Reactions: kamibell and Bridd

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Then what is the story behind that guy I saw. because i am 100% sure he was not a Zombie and it was timed/triggered something. I have played the game 2 times.
It's just an easter egg: That's the protagonist of A Zombie's Life, another game about protecting a harem of waifus in a zombie apocalypse that this game is a spiritual successor to.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's just an easter egg: That's the protagonist of A Zombie's Life, another game about protecting a harem of waifus in a zombie apocalypse that this game is a spiritual successor to.
PRetty sure it was the Protagonist of Siren's other game Town of Passion actually

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh, there was another easter egg? I must've missed it.
If we are talking about the boy behind the fence in the botanic garden than not... I just mean you are mixing up chars.
Actually Clara from Jessi's camp is a cross over of Scarlet Anns Web comic... so if you want to count her there is

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
qeustion this will make me out to ether sound like a perv are a sex addict but the faces and body's are hot and the girl's are hot and fuckably so i just don't look at them like there the same person. i just fap to them all lol.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I mean...hmm.. actually I like NTR but it depends on the Games premises. I noticed that the majority of the Games I play has some sort of degree of NTR in it. Be it you play as a girl and gets corrupted or play as a dude and you can let the NTR happen or not. I understand the pure forced NTR games though that is just boring imo. Also NTR scenes tend to come with very hot artworks.

Now coming back to Zombies Retreat...the premise of the Game and what I read from the last few sites here, the potential were definitely there. Sure this Game has a serious story and you build your harem over time and get attached to them but at least for a Bad End I would have considered putting for each girl one scene in it. Like, I dunno you need to check a very obvious flag and then loose the last fight against the boy and you have some juicy aftermath scenes. I would have been completely contempt with this and I am sure my NTR bros as well... and it would have been AVOIDABLE. But yeah, this argument has never calmed down the discussion about this xD

In the end there is nothing that can be done because the Game is mostly finished and Siren...be it to calm his patreons or not decided to not do any NTR scenes in his Game. I never saw Scarlett Ann do any NTR context stuff as well so thats that also.

Zombies Retreat is a pretty good Game in itself and I am still looking forward to the finished product nonetheless.

Cheers

Reactions: PugWug and Bunji85

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I expected more NPC's in general.It doesn't have to be l001,just a few regular survivors and maybe some of them betray you or a villain that blackmails the females into having sex for supplies or kidnaps one of them.Kind of like fallout 2 lite hentai version if it makes sense.The game is still good though,i just find the whole " kid gets a giant dick when bitten by a zombie and every woman falls for him before even seeing what he has in trousers " too vanilla.
They could've gone with the cult thing instead of proffesor,making it a horror story.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I expected more NPC's in general.It doesn't have to be l001,just a few regular survivors and maybe some of them betray you or a villain that blackmails the females into having sex for supplies or kidnaps one of them.Kind of like fallout 2 lite hentai version if it makes sense.The game is still good though,i just find the whole " kid gets a giant dick when bitten by a zombie and every woman falls for him before even seeing what he has in trousers " too vanilla.
They could've gone with the cult thing instead of proffesor,making it a horror story.
Well for starters the Zombies are not infected as in Resident Evil... it's a magical curse.
Next there is that storyline about an NPC and survivor that betrays the MC and kidnaps one of the girls... it's also the endboss.
Either her or L001 turned off the power at the lodge than she kidnaps MC and Natasha to try makeing them part of her group.
There is no Sex invovlved and I am happy about that.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I mean...hmm.. actually I like NTR but it depends on the Games premises. I noticed that the majority of the Games I play has some sort of degree of NTR in it. Be it you play as a girl and gets corrupted or play as a dude and you can let the NTR happen or not. I understand the pure forced NTR games though that is just boring imo. Also NTR scenes tend to come with very hot artworks.

Now coming back to Zombies Retreat...the premise of the Game and what I read from the last few sites here, the potential were definitely there. Sure this Game has a serious story and you build your harem over time and get attached to them but at least for a Bad End I would have considered putting for each girl one scene in it. Like, I dunno you need to check a very obvious flag and then loose the last fight against the boy and you have some juicy aftermath scenes. I would have been completely contempt with this and I am sure my NTR bros as well... and it would have been AVOIDABLE. But yeah, this argument has never calmed down the discussion about this xD

In the end there is nothing that can be done because the Game is mostly finished and Siren...be it to calm his patreons or not decided to not do any NTR scenes in his Game. I never saw Scarlett Ann do any NTR context stuff as well so thats that also.

Zombies Retreat is a pretty good Game in itself and I am still looking forward to the finished product nonetheless.

Cheers
*Cough*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nhalok

Jun 24, 2020
can anyone help me about vampire boss i been playing couple hour but still cant defeat him ?plz
or u can send your save data that would be alot of help

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes