zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you have a save before fighting him i would say try the crossbow but i can't rember been a long time lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok when your running around in the dark wait tale the light hit's him then shoot him try that

Nhalok

Jun 24, 2020
ok when your running around in the dark wait tale the light hit's him then shoot him try that
i try couple time ah moment it doesnt work u know it kinda piss me off how can i fight when it fking dark men
But do u have the save data men? am really need it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a save but i think it's at the end of the game and i don't no if i had the z choice in mine.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
"Z choice"... you make me think about the legendary Infocom text adventures. Dunno why. :unsure:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am in my 40's lol there still alot of stuff i have not heard of. i also don't watch tv anymore because i am tired of here about all the stupid shit everyone is doing lol but i do love these game's. lol

Reactions: Peret123321

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to hack the global save to make the game accept my old save? I don't want to start the game over. It's really tedious when these incrementally updated games force you to start the whole thing over with each new version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to hack the global save to make the game accept my old save? I don't want to start the game over. It's really tedious when these incrementally updated games force you to start the whole thing over with each new version.
...not sure what you are talking about, but save games are backward compatible since the start... seems more like an issue on your end.
...you might miss the globale file...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes