Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
...not sure what you are talking about, but save games are backward compatible since the start... seems more like an issue on your end.
...you might miss the globale file...
Yes. I do not have a global file for my old save. I have a global file for the latest version. I am asking if it's possible to hack that file to accommodate my old save which lacks one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes. I do not have a global file for my old save. I have a global file for the latest version. I am asking if it's possible to hack that file to accommodate my old save which lacks one.
...you can develope a tool to do that or pay someone to do it... (sarcasm over)
Talk about shooting at sparrows with cannons
or you can just Backup your old saves, start a new game and save in the same slots that your old saves had occupied and than copy, paste and overwrite those save files with your backups... and for the future keep that global file

Xenotine

Apr 17, 2020
There was a scene where you can impregnate tanya if you cum deep inside her, does that mean that girls can get pregnant in this game?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
...you can develope a tool to do that or pay someone to do it... (sarcasm over)
Talk about shooting at sparrows with cannons
or you can just Backup your old saves, start a new game and save in the same slots that your old saves had occupied and than copy, paste and overwrite those save files with your backups... and for the future keep that global file
There was no global file for my old save. I didn't touch my save folder, just copy und paste into the new update's folder.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There was no global file for my old save. I didn't touch my save folder, just copy und paste into the new update's folder.
RPGM MV games in general create 3 files upon your first time saveing
config.rpgsave
file1.rpgsave (Your Save-file)
global.rpgsave
haven't seen a single RPGM game that does not do this... the config file is pretty much unimportant as it only contains settings made in the ingame options.
The other 2 files however are mandatory for saveing/loading games.
if that file is missing it either got corrupted, deleted by a user or AV or you have a Virus on your PC deleting random files.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i must have thought i was on another thread page when i wrote that. been sleeping alot lately and some time's for get which thread i am on. when will the new one be out.

Kenkimaru

Jan 15, 2018
Great game I played it all day yesterday and really enjoyed it and actually want to know how the story continues.
It really needs the pregnancy tag, you even get one of those fertilization shots with the ovum from the womb if you knock them up.

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Yo.
Don't mean to be a nuisance, but i can't find the answer anywhere.
What content is going to get locked, if i activate the black portal hole thing in the beginning?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Okay, thanks. it just says it'll block content, so i was worried of what i'd be missing.
It just says that there might be some postgame content that gets blocked if you turn on cheat mode: As of 0.14.4, no such content yet exists.

HierarchQuinn

Apr 1, 2018
Want to ask whats the difference between the f95 vr and itch io vr?, Are they the same or f95 vr has other contents (like patron contents)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Want to ask whats the difference between the f95 vr and itch io vr?, Are they the same or f95 vr has other contents (like patron contents)
The itch.io version has bugfixes as well as a change to make a certain scene optional (the one where you spy on Professor Anne and L-001 fucking).

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes