Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
does anything happen after the ann scene??
Which one?
The one before you get a quest from her? Yes, you get a quest from her
The one after you get a quest from her? No, that's the end of the game so far and probably forever.

There will be parallel scenes added for other characters but the Ann scene is the 'epilogue' and the set-up for Zombie's Retreat 2.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
This week, I'm gonna info drop what's coming in the near future for Zombie's Retreat as everything starts to wrap up!

== Beta 0.15 Release ==
July 23/24th for $5+ Patrons is the plan! That following Monday would be the public release date in that case.

This build itself, as mentioned is a simpler one. Partially to give myself a little bit of a break but also to start getting the final ZR1 and early ZR2 stuff under way. So don't expect a ton of play time with this update. However, I hope you still enjoy the scenes all the same. I'm very happy with how they've turned out and the pool has been a location I wanted to give some more 'attention' to for a while now!

== Roadmap & Retail Edition ==
As of now there are TWO beta updates planned and ONE last update following after for ZR1. Let me explain now and continue reminding everyone until the time comes as to what the following plans are. Note, things may change down the road, however.
Two free updates planned:
1- Summer update (July)
2- Special update (Early fall/late summer)
After these updates, I will release one final edition of Zombie's Retreat 1, the retail edition. This will sell for $5 on itch and hopefully Steam if I can get everything figured out. For the month of it's release, I will allow all $5+ Patrons to get a download key. Again, this is if I can properly set up such a system. I do believe itch allows for patreon integration so this should be possible!
With the retail edition, I plan to add a few more misc scenes and general additions to help make it worth it to those who have supported in the past. If some find that it ISN'T worth it, fortunately the last free updates are enough to 'complete' the game. Anything story related will all be available in the free updates.
This whole process, I'm hoping, should be easy & streamlined. If it isn't... I may just scrap these plans haha, so we'll see as we get closer. After the final month is over, this page will turn into the new Zombie's Retreat 2 hub. Hopefully this was explained clearly! I will continue providing reminders over the next few months along with any updates/changes.
=====
Alright, that's about everything for this update! There will likely be one more teaser next week and then I should release the Summer update the following week!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon =D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the dev need's to recharge there batter's after makeing a great game. i was hopeing for an orgy with them all lol. to the dev have a good break there and here and recharge lol

pandalord

May 26, 2017
Hey I played the game several updates ago. I missed animations because in that version were only pictures.
So does it contain now animations?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i know this has been talked about by me before but natashas car scene is only one sex scene and you never come in side her. i wish they had a scene were you do her in her room lol

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes