Mauzi86

May 20, 2023
Care Package & Infected Antidote Reward Patron Tiers (CGs & Animations) wo kopier ich die rein? die charakter dateien??

Apr 13, 2024
Hi everyone,

Not played this game in a long time but I remembered you had to do things like collect food and stuff. Rather than closing the game, use saveeditonline, download, copy, reopen game and repeat when needed, is there a quicker way to cheat those things or is it the easiest and best way there is? Downloading the 2.0 version.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

Not played this game in a long time but I remembered you had to do things like collect food and stuff. Rather than closing the game, use saveeditonline, download, copy, reopen game and repeat when needed, is there a quicker way to cheat those things or is it the easiest and best way there is? Downloading the 2.0 version.
If you play on easy you can give yourself all the food and ammo you want.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone have a full save for version 2.0? Not sure I want to play this all over again just for these "minor" changes

l3lueFire

Feb 8, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with the special event 3 scene in the access special wardrobe? Some of the girls scenes are just black. No mods added.

Edit: An example would be Carolines kiss scene when you sneak off.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
So, this game doesn’t have an end? I think I finished everything, until the “strange characters” in the long blocked cabin, but after that, I can’t seem to do anything else, dev didn’t added at least a finale for the characters? If I haven’t found it, please can you say how? I can’t seem to find it anywhere, if that’s how it ends, such a lame and lazy dev move

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Not going to be a very popular post but here's my input:

1) Wish they women were "less" in the breast department. IMHO Nothing wrong with women having smaller tits;
2) Wish you were able to impregnate ALL the women on the game. Not putting in spoiler but only 2 women can be pregnant;
3) Perhaps a scene gallery and a way to hide the text during certain scenes?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes