Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Not going to be a very popular post but here's my input:

1) Wish they women were "less" in the breast department. IMHO Nothing wrong with women having smaller tits;
2) Wish you were able to impregnate ALL the women on the game. Not putting in spoiler but only 2 women can be pregnant;
3) Perhaps a scene gallery and a way to hide the text during certain scenes?
On your 3rd point there is an in game gallery. You have to kill all the zombies in the recreation center. This will allow you to bring back a game console to your room. Interacting with it will take you to the in game gallery.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
On your 3rd point there is an in game gallery. You have to kill all the zombies in the recreation center. This will allow you to bring back a game console to your room. Interacting with it will take you to the in game gallery.
Thanks. Forgot about that. So no way to hide etxt during scene? Also, any idea what the "Silver Key" is? I found it in my front yard?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Not going to be a very popular post but here's my input:

1) Wish they women were "less" in the breast department. IMHO Nothing wrong with women having smaller tits;
2) Wish you were able to impregnate ALL the women on the game. Not putting in spoiler but only 2 women can be pregnant;
3) Perhaps a scene gallery and a way to hide the text during certain scenes?
1. Tbh, in some ways I agree with you. Scarlet Ann loves making female characters very big-breasted which resulted in them being goddamn hot but at the same time they look as if they have macromastia

2. That's the sad part, you can see them getting knocked up but not as preggos

3. Such as?

Reactions: Volfram148

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
1. Tbh, in some ways I agree with you. Scarlet Ann loves making female characters very big-breasted which resulted in them being goddamn hot but at the same time they look as if they have macromastia

2. That's the sad part, you can see them getting knocked up but not as preggos

3. Such as?
Well, finally finished this game and I am disappointed. The ending felt rushed with no real explanation for the events. As you said in Response #2, what was the point in even having that in the game? As for Response #3, I'm used to using the H key to hide all text but that's not important. *sigh* Fun game but left me feeling empty on beating it.

Reactions: Bloodguard

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
Well, finally finished this game and I am disappointed. The ending felt rushed with no real explanation for the events. As you said in Response #2, what was the point in even having that in the game? As for Response #3, I'm used to using the H key to hide all text but that's not important. *sigh* Fun game but left me feeling empty on beating it.
That scene was only added as a little extra for people who are into it. Siren has said on many occasions that there is no plan to take in any further in any games.
Also there are plans for this "universe" after the sequel. Maybe one for both MC's teaming up. Which could mean we might see something regarding pregnancy then.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes