Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
I have been repeatedly getting an error message that says: "Failed to load: audio/se/equip1.ogg" Can anybody offer advice on how to solve this? (Also, it sometimes says equip2 as well.)

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I have been repeatedly getting an error message that says: "Failed to load: audio/se/equip1.ogg" Can anybody offer advice on how to solve this? (Also, it sometimes says equip2 as well.)
I got a similar error, so you probably did what I did, and accidentally copied the saves over for this game from Zombie's Retreat 2. This is Zombie's Retreat 1 [v2.00]. A bit confusing if you have both games next to each other ^^;

Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
I got a similar error, so you probably did what I did, and accidentally copied the saves over for this game from Zombie's Retreat 2. This is Zombie's Retreat 1 [v2.00]. A bit confusing if you have both games next to each other ^^;
Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I downloaded the game fresh and haven't downloaded the sequel. I looked around in the files and it seems like the things its trying to load just aren't there.

EDIT: Turns out the missing files were in the Apple version, so I was able to just move them over. Seems to have solved the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 925991 View attachment 925992
Care Package & Infected Antidote Reward Patron Tiers (CGs & Animations)
This is a selection of scenes of both CGs & animations in their full quality.

Individual CGs&Animations: MEGA

Compiled zip (735MB):
MEGA
File no longer exists sadly. Either link is dead or "Violated Our Terms of Service" or "The folder link has been diasbled by the user"

Nafis145

Jan 28, 2024
No need to install the gallery mod to see that scene, just edit the save file a little.
After you chose Z-choice - 2 people and completed Ann's quest, even fucked her, edit the variable 0087 so it will be >=3 (you can gain option to peek from the window to see the scene), or >=5 (you will gain additional option to interact with the door, though it's just 1 line from MC: "I...shouldn't walk in on them.")
View attachment 3725419

Remember to save before checking the room, because you wont be able to replay that scene later.
can just someone who have a big kind heart, ...just screenshot it for m̶e̶ us :D

Plinkomeat2

May 6, 2021
I bought this game from the itch.io page, but I never made an itch.io account. I wanted to ask Siren if I could get the update, but I don't have any proof that I bought the game.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
can just someone who have a big kind heart, ...just screenshot it for m̶e̶ us :D
Aint nobody gonna capture screenshots bruh, because the scene has multiple dialogues.......just edit the save file, its not even that hard lol.
Anywoo, the scene happens after whence you leave Ann for 3 days or more (and choose Z-choice 2 people), upon peeking through the window, you will see the mutant coming back and fuck her.

Imma put the dialogues in the attached text file if you wanna read.

If you left her 5 days or more => When you interact with the door, MC will say: "I....shouldn't walk in on them."

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Playing last version got me thinking, does Rachel have titjob scene? I don't remember such scene.
Also, Rachel should have had an additional scene of her winning the competition for best girl with Jessie, but I don't think there is one yet. Personally I would love to have a proper scene during pool event instead of poor quality "photo".

Plinkomeat2

May 6, 2021
Playing last version got me thinking, does Rachel have titjob scene? I don't remember such scene.
Also, Rachel should have had an additional scene of her winning the competition for best girl with Jessie, but I don't think there is one yet. Personally I would love to have a proper scene during pool event instead of poor quality "photo".
I don't know the triggers, but in one scene, Rachel and Natasha will give you a double titfuck. I think you have to finish both their questlines to have the event happen.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
yap she has that scene

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Rachel has a double tit fuck scene with Natasha if that counts. An her scene that she got for best girl has not yet been implemented. No date on when that will be. But it is happening.

Feb 2, 2018
I keep freezing on this game, every 5 minutes, whether its in dialogue or roaming around.

I am playing on easy (cheat) except only giving myself 5 ammunition to speed up the gameplay. Dash command is on, and I am waiting a few seconds before entering dialogue or doing anything else that locks your character.

Anyone know what could be the cause for this or is there any fixes for it?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes