Scenes Re-Animated:
Caroline - HJ/BJ
Natasha - Car Sex
Clara - Car Sex
Leslie - Kitchen Sex
Leslie - Movie Sex
Rachel - Bed Sex

So Is it worth the DL?

the previous screenshots don't seem so promising TBH...
Not a great improvement. Maybe the examples are not representative, but changing the screen shot to not be able to see their faces, is a pretty huge down-grade for me. :cry:

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
v2.0
Scenes Remastered:
Leslie - Bath HJ
Rachel - Gloryhole BJ
Rachel - Gloryhole Sex

Scenes Re-Animated:
Caroline - HJ/BJ
Natasha - Car Sex
Clara - Car Sex
Leslie - Kitchen Sex
Leslie - Movie Sex
Rachel - Bed Sex

So Is it worth the DL?

the previous screenshots don't seem so promising TBH...
Only this scene is became better. I can' t see any different about the re-animated scenes.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
will you update title mod?
No due to the resize changes the old images would cause problems. That will unfortunately have to go.
My first RPGM Adult game :cry: .

But I don't want to play from 0 for those little updates.
You don't have to start from 0. Just copy your save over to the new version. There are instructions on how to transfer your save in the games help files.

GUYS WHERE IS THE FULL SAVE ANDD GALLERY MODE
Previous saves still work, so use the search bar to find a save.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Isn't there like.... an NTR scene if you left the scientist alone for several days? Or was that removed?
what kind of scene? how can I not knowing about 'this scene', can you tell me more about it?
No need to install the gallery mod to see that scene, just edit the save file a little.
After you chose Z-choice - 2 people and completed Ann's quest, even fucked her, edit the variable 0087 so it will be >=3 (you can gain option to peek from the window to see the scene), or >=5 (you will gain additional option to interact with the door, though it's just 1 line from MC: "I...shouldn't walk in on them.")
Screenshot 2024-06-11 090603.png

Remember to save before checking the room, because you wont be able to replay that scene later.

Esuxd

Oct 21, 2022
No es una gran mejora. Quizás los ejemplos no sean representativos, pero cambiar la captura de pantalla para no poder ver sus caras es una degradación bastante grande para mí. :llorar:
[/CITA]
Excuse me, do you know the password to the stone near the house?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Only this scene is became better. I can' t see any different about the re-animated scenes.
wow the scene got completly renovaded, this is somewhat an improvement. still waiting for the extra content on exhibitionism

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes