Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Honestly the new one has to be AI-generated. The proportions are completely off the scale.

Like the upperbody of the woman compared to her legs and such.

Either that, or the artist had a stroke or something
If you don't like the art change that is fine. But don't start throwing the AI accusation around. This is clearly not AI.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I hope this comes to Steam one day.
Fun fact Siren did try to get this game on steam. But at the last step they turned him down. He has come out and said that at this time he has no plans to return to steam. But you never know what the future holds. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
but why?
all those time wasted on a game that most people don't even play anymore.
all those time can be used to bump contents into ZR2.
geez. I sometime don't get what's on devs mind.

they could easily create new contents for money instead of updating a 5 years old game

Tugger

Jan 18, 2022
but why?
all those time wasted on a game that most people don't even play anymore.
all those time can be used to bump contents into ZR2.
geez. I sometime don't get what's on devs mind.

they could easily create new contents for money instead of updating a 5 years old game

Or you can be appreciative that he updated something that he wanted to update?
Why worry about why he felt like updating this one? I sometimes don't get what's on entitled player's minds.

thienVN

Apr 30, 2018
is it because my game missing something, or the dev remove the function which show what item I will get as bonus when go with who in the party? in ver 2.0

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
did you have a stroke while writing this?
Thiện/Thiên is a Vietnamese name, so, very likely not a native English speaker. They're asking if the game no longer tells you what each character brings; I don't really remember the girls bringing items, but if they still have special skills, the question should make sense.

Reactions: thienVN

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
You can still view all of the old versions in the in game gallery.
really? that's pretty cool

more games need to implement that shit when they "remake" scenes because its annoying having to keep other versions around, filling up space, specially when some games can get quite big

(which happens quite often, because its easy way to milk, btw not saying this is a case of milking, just that its easy tactic)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes