zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do believe the aging proses is a little slow in the long run yes you get old and die but that my take longer. you would be killed by zombies be for old age lol.

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
Thiện/Thiên is a Vietnamese name, so, very likely not a native English speaker. They're asking if the game no longer tells you what each character brings; I don't really remember the girls bringing items, but if they still have special skills, the question should make sense.
I remembered some mod show you what kind of items you can get with each girls in your party. It's like a gallery mod or something like that. But I dunno if the mod get updated to the last version of the game. Maybe ya should check the main threat.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I remembered some mod show you what kind of items you can get with each girls in your party. It's like a gallery mod or something like that. But I dunno if the mod get updated to the last version of the game. Maybe ya should check the main threat.
I hadn't played these games in years and now I remember what they meant: the extra item the girls find after gathering from a resource point. I mistook this for the sequel, but now in Gridlocked, every time I go out with someone, they fail to find anything. :LOL:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
That was a part of the gallery mod. I am currently working on updating it for the new version.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
is it because my game missing something, or the dev remove the function which show what item I will get as bonus when go with who in the party? in ver 2.0
That was a part of the gallery mod. I am currently working on updating it for the new version.
Oh, well there you go. (y) It's cool to see this game got a visual update; I don't really remember what it looked like before.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ZombiesRetreat-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

mixfox0

Oct 13, 2022
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.1.0. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. In order to get the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Camp. When you do you will see a sparkle next to the TV. This will give you video game console. Now when you examine the console now found in your bedroom it will take you to the gallery. The mod areas can be reached by examining the crystals.

However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod. If you run into any problems please let me know.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should be a folder called www.
3. Move/copy the www into the the main game folder. (The same place as the exe)
4. If you get a message about files with the same name. Select replace all duplicate files.
5. That is it the mod should be installed. When you enter the in game gallery you should see 2 crystals. Those will take you to the mod areas.

Gallery Mod

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
v2.0
Scenes Remastered:
Leslie - Bath HJ
Rachel - Gloryhole BJ
Rachel - Gloryhole Sex

Scenes Re-Animated:
Caroline - HJ/BJ
Natasha - Car Sex
Clara - Car Sex
Leslie - Kitchen Sex
Leslie - Movie Sex
Rachel - Bed Sex

So Is it worth the DL?

the previous screenshots don't seem so promising TBH...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Damn I forgot about the re animated scenes. I will get those fixed up.

v2.0
Scenes Remastered:
Leslie - Bath HJ
Rachel - Gloryhole BJ
Rachel - Gloryhole Sex

Scenes Re-Animated:
Caroline - HJ/BJ
Natasha - Car Sex
Clara - Car Sex
Leslie - Kitchen Sex
Leslie - Movie Sex
Rachel - Bed Sex

So Is it worth the DL?

the previous screenshots don't seem so promising TBH...
The Rachel gloryhole scenes and Leslie's bath handjob are the only ones that have completely changed. The re animated scenes now animate more smoothly. And the overall game resolution is on par with Zombie Retreat 2. It is up to you. Nothing has been lost as the classic scenes are still viewable in the in game gallery. So it is up to you.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes