Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Where i can get pic #3, #12, #22 and #23???
Those are all pictures that haven't been added yet, so you've got them all so far.

Edit: Updated list with how to get all 24 album pics.
- Also updated the complete album of 24 original pics from the game (v1.0.2):

Here's a list of how to get all of the Album Pic's #1-24:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, it's a short one, better than none at all.

It would be nice if the dev would ad a key to hide the dialog, after spending the time to create and then hid most of it with dialog.

Wait for the next version.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Take Clara to Old Town and show her the car (the car is in the south east of Old Town)
Take Clara to the Private Campsite and interact with the tent (Private Campsite is for the west south of Lakeview
Go with Clara to the Campsite and enter the toilet in the house on the north
Did all that. Although all sub quests (spots) are marked as done the side quest itself doesn't finish. Any ideas?
Does it have to be in exactly that order you've mentioned?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Did all that. Although all sub quests (spots) are marked as done the side quest itself doesn't finish. Any ideas?
Does it have to be in exactly that order you've mentioned?
Your next step is to go into clara's tent at night and get her naked

Last edited:
Reactions: walkerjonny

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am going to let my thought's be heard lol. i think that the evil group that only care's for power along with evil little shit head should be delt with so no more people get hurt. so kill all bad guy's lol

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that this art is better than the new one which will be in the final update??

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that this art is better than the new one which will be in the final update??
No I 100% agree with you, the current art is better than the one in the final update. When I saw it I was like huh? what? It just doesn't look right. I hope that if the dev doesn't go along with this artwork for the final one then he will at least allow an option in game to continue with either the original artwork or this one. But it just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: DeMoN!

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
Is there a 4th set of costumes yet? Also, I don't seem to have the "A New Home" quest, how can I trigger it?

D

Deleted member 2479505

Does this game have animated scenes and mom-son affairs??

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I like the fact that on the android version you can't actually change name and/or role and if you open any menu on the ui you are stuck and have to restart the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like the fact that on the android version you can't actually change name and/or role and if you open any menu on the ui you are stuck and have to restart the game.
Sounds more like a personal issue than a general one... since otherwise the Thread would likely explode with such complaints

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes