giovannitidus

Feb 5, 2018
Those are all pictures that haven't been added yet, so you've got them all so far.

Here's a list of how to get all of the Album Pic's #1-24:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's an album of all the original pics from the game:
THANKS! U ARE THE BEST

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Wishing we get the harem ending or pregnant ending

Also has the dev mentioned anything regarding updating certain scenes? by art i mean

K.y 345

Aug 31, 2020
In the special wardrobe, they have four events. I have three of them unlocked. Where can i find the last one?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
great scots man we ran out of the power for it lol mybe it will be in the finished update lol.

Fafgb157

Sep 28, 2020
Version 1.16.x, has anyone gotten this to work through wine on linux? It is stuck on "now loading..." just going in a loop, looking at the terminal output. I could have sworn I played this without any problems through wine before. I think it was version 0.14.
Did you find the fix? I am also stuck at loading screen using wine in manjaro. I also have the same problem in Town of Passion.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Updated walkthrough anyone? I don't wanna miss anything.

EDIT:
How to I get these scenes?
Jessie Pool Sex
Leslie Pool Sex (echo)
Leslie/Caroline/Rachel 4-some BJ

I've finished each of the girls' individual storylines btw.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Updated walkthrough anyone? I don't wanna miss anything.

EDIT:
How to I get these scenes?
Jessie Pool Sex
Leslie Pool Sex (echo)
Leslie/Caroline/Rachel 4-some BJ

I've finished each of the girls' individual storylines btw.
Leslie and the the 4some scene is by getting the swimsuit outfits and "pool party" with a character that's wearing a swimsuit

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Leslie and the the 4some scene is by getting the swimsuit outfits and "pool party" with a character that's wearing a swimsuit
How do I get the swimsuit? I read it's 2nd floor of town hall in old town but the rooms there are empty :/

moraleskev21

Aug 10, 2017
hey guys! anyone willing to share a complete savefile for the 16.2? i lost mine while formatting the pc forgot it was on C :(

najenda

Sep 23, 2020
Ma full save for 0.15.1, I've done:

- all scenes
- to check special event, just go to wardrobe in your room

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save1 (save 2 is my backup save just in case, it's now dated back to v0.14. YAY)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
-I'll try to update my save as soon as public version is released, this is to ensure bug free saves for everyone.
can the save file play for the new version ??

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
save's can be moved to new version also the swim suit is not in the town hall it's in the biulding the werewolves were in up the stair's. there's a trix to it but i forget what it is.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
"The Virgin Zomi Camper vs The Chad Zomi Savior"
View attachment 839892
Yeah, I dunno. I'm with most folks - I don't think the game art really needed to be updated. If anything, I would've preferred better writing or a better ending.

The women don't look terrible with the updated art, but geez, the MC goes from being an ambiguously aged young man to a feminine, almost androgynous-looking she-male. I mean, I get that whoever's drawing now (whether it's ScarlettAnn still or someone else) wants to make them look sexier or seductive, but why the hell are you forcing a male character into that overdone feminine suggestive pose?! It really, really doesn't work at all.

I'm already prepared to mod the game personally to keep the MC looking as is.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes