Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But wouldn't it just be a simple case of switching out the standing model for the two versions? Those are the ones that people have an issue with. That way people can just play the one they want and still leave open the possibilities of new scenes. The dev could even do the same for ZR2 with the two art styles, that those who are familiar with the original one and prefer it won't feel too out of place in the next game and those who like the new art style can still have it.
2 Artstyles means paying the same artist twice for the same scene, that aside Scarlet Ann would have to draw the same scene twice aswell... and she is sadly not known for being fast... well quality needs time so it's fine.
Anyway my point is useing 2 artstyles is far more time consuming in the creation and costly.
Also remember some standing pictures change either during dialogue or story progression....so even more work

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
2 Artstyles means paying the same artist twice for the same scene, that aside Scarlet Ann would have to draw the same scene twice aswell... and she is sadly not known for being fast... well quality needs time so it's fine.
Anyway my point is useing 2 artstyles is far more time consuming in the creation and costly.
Also remember some standing pictures change either during dialogue or story progression....so even more work
You don't need to use 2 art styles for the scenes, just for the standing models alone. You can use the preexisting standing models with their expressions and just swap in between them. Think of something similar to the costume change when talking to them. So there really is no extra work, just continue with one version with the new art style and then swap the standing models for the other when talking to them that's it. The scenes that play out with the girls after would be pretty much identical.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't need to use 2 art styles for the scenes, just for the standing models alone. You can use the preexisting standing models with their expressions and just swap in between them. Think of something similar to the costume change when talking to them. So there really is no extra work, just continue with one version with the new art style and then swap the standing models for the other when talking to them that's it. The scenes that play out with the girls after would be pretty much identical.
The game is not finished yet though.... what you suggest MIGHT work for the preexisting scenes, but not for the future ones.
And if the new artstyle is also meant to be the statndard drawing you'll have to see it anyway.
I am suspecting Siren is also testing the waters with changeing the artstyle now in order to get a feeling wether or not it's viable for the contunation of the game

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The game is not finished yet though.... what you suggest MIGHT work for the preexisting scenes, but not for the future ones.
And if the new artstyle is also meant to be the statndard drawing you'll have to see it anyway
I think you misunderstood me I am not talking about scenes at all if it is you are referring to the sex scenes with the girls. What I am talking about is the standing dialogue images. Unless there is a new expression that the old one doesn't have then the old images could be inter-changeable as you already have the old ones showing surprise, fright, joy, etc.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I think you misunderstood me I am not talking about scenes at all if it is you are referring to the sex scenes with the girls. What I am talking about is the standing dialogue images. Unless there is a new expression that the old one doesn't have then the old images could be inter-changeable as you already have the old ones showing surprise, fright, joy, etc.
I get what you're saying, and that's exactly what I'm going to do if Siren replaces all the old art (or even just some standing pics). It's a fairly simple fix for what's currently there - take the new art and replace it back with the old art. As for future art and updates, I'd imagine that there's not an incredible amount of work to change on our end, unless ScarlettAnn comes out with a completely new pose (in which case, I'd just choose whatever existing pose best looks like that model/pose).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I get what you're saying, and that's exactly what I'm going to do if Siren replaces all the old art (or even just some standing pics). It's a fairly simple fix for what's currently there - take the new art and replace it back with the old art. As for future art and updates, I'd imagine that there's not an incredible amount of work to change on our end, unless ScarlettAnn comes out with a completely new pose (in which case, I'd just choose whatever existing pose best looks like that model/pose).
Thanks man if it ever comes to that I for one appreciate it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i sounded like i was arguing sorry i was not tring to i just tring to be a buffer to not get people to fight over a game.

D

Deleted member 2912657

I like the new portrait except for the MC's one. The old ones, eveyone has the same posture and body type.

jacky126

Oct 9, 2020
I decided to mod in a gallery room. I got sick of changing the day and running all over the place just to replay a scene. The gallery will only become available after you have completed the Passion quest. To find it just go to the upstairs bathroom. The one across from your bedroom. Hopefully the final version will include a gallery so I won't have to do this again. Please let me know if something doesn't work.
How do i install this mod? i had no idea. i try to replace the original data file but it end up i can't open this game. need some help here thnaks.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
How do i install this mod? i had no idea. i try to replace the original data file but it end up i can't open this game. need some help here thnaks.
If you replaced the original data file it should work. What exactly is the error you are seeing?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some time's when you have error problem it is wise to show what it is. there are alot of error code's. so hard to say what problem your having with out us knowing the error.

argost

Nov 30, 2019
why does leslie gloryhole scene not pop up, all I get is rachel replaying the scene instead, I don't know if I have to wait until the MC sleeps with her then it will show or what.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
You'll quickly find that the one thing people fear most is the idea that they aren't the harem protagonist of their dreams. Example: I moderated in Studio FOW's discord channel. They're busy making Subverse, a kickstarter-backed space RPG smut game. There are 10 ladies in the game to romance, but they'll also sate themselves with the mantics (monsters the scientist chick makes as support units in combat) when they feel like fucking.

This led to hundreds of comments complaining and fearing of being 'cucked', despite us clearing explaining that A) cucking would imply the Captain (the player character) isn't aware of it. He is. If anything its just more fap material for him. B) its entirely consensual, the ladies are doing it of their own free will. The universe Subverse takes place in outlawed sexual deviance, so they're effectively defying an empire by being open with their sexuality. And C) THE SCENES TO VIEW WITH MANTICS ARE ENTIRELY OPTIONAL TO UNLOCK AND VIEW.

It was tiring, and eventually one of the staff just put their foot down on the entire topic. But yeah...trust me when I say the mere idea that anyone could possibly lay with a virtual girl that isn't you in your mind...they will go nuts.
Sounds like cuckery to me mega sloppy seconds.

Reactions: Fkzoomers

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just saying but from what i have read on this subject if the man now's and watches that is cockld are what ever you call it. i my be wrong but i could be thinking about something else tho.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am just saying but from what i have read on this subject if the man now's and watches that is cockld are what ever you call it. i my be wrong but i could be thinking about something else tho.
Forms of NTR:
Your significant other is stolen from you by another person (i.e. they fall in love with them and leaves/breaks up with you) -> Netorare -> being cucked
You initiate an event or relationship which makes your significant other fall in love with someone else (i.e. they fall in love with them and leaves/breaks up with you) -> Netorase -> being cucked... but by your own choice
You seduce and steal someone else significant other (i.e. they fall in love with you and leaves/breaking up with her partner) -> Netori -> You are cucking someone

In common NTR stands for netorare, but since it became a genre of itself it can be used for all of the above terms

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It said fail to load img/system/Damage.png, or weapons3.png or shadon2.png. multple error.
Make sure that the files called out in the error are actually present. If they are missing either re download or re extract the game. Then try and run the game without the mod installed. If it doesn't work then something is happening when unzip the game. Then try installing the mod again. If it gives you an error again let me know.

why does leslie gloryhole scene not pop up, all I get is rachel replaying the scene instead, I don't know if I have to wait until the MC sleeps with her then it will show or what.
You need to have sex with Leslie first. Then her glory hole scene will become active.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes