jacky126

Oct 9, 2020
Make sure that the files called out in the error are actually present. If they are missing either re download or re extract the game. Then try and run the game without the mod installed. If it doesn't work then something is happening when unzip the game. Then try installing the mod again. If it gives you an error again let me know.

You need to have sex with Leslie first. Then her glory hole scene will become active.
i find out why now, cause i am using the chinese version of the game. i download the English one back and not it works. thaNKS

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
Is the VCR a random drop? I can't find it. I am in the girl's cabin and has been searching the salvage point for the vcr but it does not drop. I have the quest for it in my log but still none. Is it a glitch or they change the location of the vcr

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is the VCR a random drop? I can't find it. I am in the girl's cabin and has been searching the salvage point for the vcr but it does not drop. I have the quest for it in my log but still none. Is it a glitch or they change the location of the vcr
After you get the quest to fix the vcr you should see a interaction point next to the TV. It will ask you fix the vcr. This will require one electric fuse. If you are looking for a new movie then you need to talk to Leslie after the first movie watching scene. If you have any problems there is a guide.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-16-2-sirens-domain.11431/post-4314736

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
After you get the quest to fix the vcr you should see a interaction point next to the TV. It will ask you fix the vcr. This will require one electric fuse. If you are looking for a new movie then you need to talk to Leslie after the first movie watching scene. If you have any problems there is a guide.

https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-16-2-sirens-domain.11431/post-4314736
I am referring to the the second vcr, Mom's Naughty secret. I have been following that guide and it says that its in salvage point in the girl's cabin but I checking that over and over again but still no vcr

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I am referring to the the second vcr, Mom's Naughty secret. I have been following that guide and it says that its in salvage point in the girl's cabin but I checking that over and over again but still no vcr
I looked at it again and the guide takes you to the wrong cabin. The movie is in the boy's cabin. Sorry for sending you to the wrong place. :cry:

I will update the guide with the necessary correction.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well both would be nice two see but that's just me lol. i hope in the second game there would be a way back to camp. leave your girl's ammo and gun's make them in to a fighting force that you can take with you lol. that way you don't have to worry about them and zombies. mybe give them power's to keep side show freak away as well lol.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
I'm sorry I want to know when the final update came out

and i want to know if zombie s retreat 2 will come out if it's true

igoy333

Oct 22, 2019
I am Android user i want to ask control game in Android i cant find back button and how to put save file to folder i cant find in my Android storage file name game Zombie retrea

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I have noticed a lot of requests for an updated guide. So here is one I put together. It may be a little messy but it should work.
Thanks! Great work! Quick question, since the previous walkthrough was per update: I've finished up to V15, and have yet to start V16. Does that mean I'm now at the Epilogue (#5)? Or already further along?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks! Great work! Quick question, since the previous walkthrough was per update: I've finished up to V15, and have yet to start V16. Does that mean I'm now at the Epilogue (#5)? Or already further along?
The only difference between V15 and V16 is the addition of a main story quest and some new pictures in the photo album. So if you finished V15 then you would have finished the quest for the Epilogue.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I remember being disappointed with Leslie's impregnation scene because all you could really see was the MC's balls and ass.

Since then has she gotten any better vaginal scenes? Or perhaps improved some of her past scenes?

D

Deleted member 1943340

I remember being disappointed with Leslie's impregnation scene because all you could really see was the MC's balls and ass.

Since then has she gotten any better vaginal scenes? Or perhaps improved some of her past scenes?
Nope, just a gloryhole bj like Rachel

Reactions: thealucid
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes