• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am kinda lost on that is it because we are being ntr. i mean this game has sex in it and alot of other sex stuff. are is it because you can't see the woman's privet part's. i am so confused now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i am kinda lost on that is it because we are being ntr. i mean this game has sex in it and alot of other sex stuff. are is it because you can't see the woman's privet part's. i am so confused now.
If the Player is unable to fuck all the girls in the game and/or it's indicated that they still get the D there is a faction that screams "NTR"... proving they don't know the meaning nor the rules in regards to that term.
plainly put if the fetish is not listed in the genre list you don't need to consider it included... if it is there, it normally also has a mentioning wether or not it's avoidable... since it's likely the heaviest contested fetish on this Forum... maybe even the net.
One thing I learned though... if a Japanese game has the NTR tag it's unavoidable by nature

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
If the Player is unable to fuck all the girls in the game and/or it's indicated that they still get the D there is a faction that screams "NTR"... proving they don't know the meaning nor the rules in regards to that term.
plainly put if the fetish is not listed in the genre list you don't need to consider it included... if it is there, it normally also has a mentioning wether or not it's avoidable... since it's likely the heaviest contested fetish on this Forum... maybe even the net.
One thing I learned though... if a Japanese game has the NTR tag it's unavoidable by nature
Adapt or Perish i suppose chief before the ZR2 is up, i was able to nailed all the girls in-game no problem.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if i am right this game does not have ntr but the evil guy try's to scar the mc with the thought of doing something with his girl's because he now's the mc will do anything to save them. plues the stone that mad him is the nxy stone the mc has her power's with out it because the mayor said he had the blood of nxy that's were his power comes from. so i think he could take that little shit out lol. but then agian that could be him from a nother demintion you now the rifts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well if i am right this game does not have ntr but the evil guy try's to scar the mc with the thought of doing something with his girl's because he now's the mc will do anything to save them. plues the stone that mad him is the nxy stone the mc has her power's with out it because the mayor said he had the blood of nxy that's were his power comes from. so i think he could take that little shit out lol. but then agian that could be him from a nother demintion you now the rifts.
The stone in Question however is not the "Nyx Stone"... in Town of passion we learn that the stone is actually the "Hades Stone", it's just called the "Nyx Stone" in order to increase the confusion they created about the goddesses.... the Stone Nyx had created just made everyone horny, while the Stone Hades had created corrupted all living beings exposed to it, turning them into monsters and stuff.
The Player has the Blessings of Nyx (the real one)

Reactions: cgehunter

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but if he fuckes some one like say nats sister who was corruptrd then she was normal angian after so in esents he is kinda stronger and can make the girls stronger to not get corrupted i think are mybe i hope lol.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm from what I know it should be 29th in the US by now..if Siren is from the US of course..well 5am in the US so going to wait until the 30th..I do hope that some good soul will share the game..cause I plan to buy it on Steam as a show of support.

Reactions: zeoabyss23

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hmmm from what I know it should be 29th in the US by now..if Siren is from the US of course..well 5am in the US so going to wait until the 30th..I do hope that some good soul will share the game..cause I plan to buy it on Steam as a show of support.
It is 5 am after all, Siren is probably still asleep. At least give him the time for breakfast 1st lol.

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I also can't wait anymore but planning to buy the game once it's released on Steam. Already added it to my wishlist haha.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes