agentgeek

Jun 3, 2018
Did you try accessing the upstairs bathroom like the author of this mod suggest or your room once you unlocked the game console ? I don't use the mod but only thing I know about the in-game gallery is that you have to get the game console first to unlock it in your room.
hmm i did not open game console but i tried to open something in the bathroom but there was nothing. And I also dont know how to open game console

oh, i find it. thx for the help

agentgeek

Jun 3, 2018
In order to access the rooms in the mod you need to have met two conditions. The first is to gain access to the already present in game gallery. This is covered in the walkthrough (number 2) in the OP post. The second is you need to finish the main game.

You are referring to the old mod. That one is no longer available.
yea I got it, thx

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
i have the latest android apk. but its worthless coz on android u cant change save files unless you have rooted phone. it wont update the existing game version and will install as a different app/game, so ur gonna have to play from the beginning and u cant change the save file. like this comment if u still want it/have a rooted phone and can change the save file/have the patience to play it from the beginning, then i'll post a comment with a mega link for the apk

Oct 16, 2019
When I download the gallery mod, in what dile do i put it?? I notice it has a folder called 'www', same as the game has one, so I name it www1 so the one of the game doesn't get replaced

LeoT6

Jan 7, 2019
i have the latest android apk. but its worthless coz on android u cant change save files unless you have rooted phone. it wont update the existing game version and will install as a different app/game, so ur gonna have to play from the beginning and u cant change the save file. like this comment if u still want it/have a rooted phone and can change the save file/have the patience to play it from the beginning, then i'll post a comment with a mega link for the apk
please!

Futtaki

Nov 7, 2019
So where the link??

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Will it be the same MC in ZR2 & can the ladies get impregnated? It does seem like a good idea for Siren to show the option for Leslie & the mayor but they're not really knocked up at all.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes