thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So now we finally have the Android version being updated, can some hero upload the Legacy verion next pleasr?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
View attachment 885698 and there is no star mark in bathroom even in 1st floor
I assume you have already crafted the item. So all you should do is craft the item and talk to Leslie. She will tell you to go fix the faucet. Examine the faucet on the bathtub. It may not be glowing but that is what you need to do. If that does not work please upload your save files and I will take a look.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
I assume you have already crafted the item. So all you should do is craft the item and talk to Leslie. She will tell you to go fix the faucet. Examine the faucet on the bathtub. It may not be glowing but that is what you need to do. If that does not work please upload your save files and I will take a look.
Not the faucet, the heater

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
So now we finally have the Android version being updated, can some hero upload the Legacy verion next pleasr?
The Legacy version of Android doesn't exist. The dev released the new bust android version, the legacy version of pc and the new bust version for pc

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Not too sure about that.
After you craft the item Leslie wanted if you talk to her then if you have the Heating Element she will take it from you and the bath scenes will be available. If you have the Bathtub Faucet she will tell you to install it. In either case you need to just talk to Leslie.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
After you craft the item Leslie wanted if you talk to her then if you have the Heating Element she will take it from you and the bath scenes will be available. If you have the Bathtub Faucet she will tell you to install it. In either case you need to just talk to Leslie.
Nope, you can install the faucet after crafting without talking.
It was so lazy for me to check... Luckily I still had a save early enough for the 2nd quest.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Did they changed the art style ?
Might take some while to get used to but...why fix that wasn't broken. Previous one was amazing.

Or this might be a way to actually sell copies to old freeloading customers, which also makes sense.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Will it be the same MC in ZR2 & can the ladies get impregnated? It does seem like a good idea for Siren to show the option for Leslie & the mayor but they're not really knocked up at all.
Highly doubt it, from the silhouette in this post , looks to be an entire diferent mc, unless a fair amount of time has passed and he changed his hairstyle. ZR1 had baby Leon ZR2 will have baby Cloud :LOL:.
Has far as pregnancy stuff goes, while i would also like to have a 100% optional path/choices in that direction, i also highly doubt it will be an option in ZR2 and a post game implementation in ZR1. If Siren did that he would prolly open a pandoras box, cause then ppl that like ntr will start asking for ntr, ppl that like furry the same and so on, so my guess is that he will maintain the sequel pretty much vanilla when it comes to that type of "extra stuff".

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For your first question, yes. The second one, no. L-001 will be the main villain on ZR2 along with Dr. Reeves. Also there's still the woman in the black robe whom Jessie confronted before her camp was infested with zombie's.
Wait wut? How is L-001 one of the main villain of ZR2 when the reason for him to go in the city 1st & didn't want us to help him is to kill the group that responsible for this entire mess by himself, aka Dr. Reeves? If anything he's a side villain/vigilante that do his own thing & doesn't want the MC of ZR2 (whoever that may be) to get in his way.

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Wait wut? How is L-001 one of the main villain of ZR2 when the reason for him to go in the city 1st & didn't want us to help him is to kill the group that responsible for this entire mess by himself, aka Dr. Reeves? If anything he's a side villain/vigilante that do his own thing & doesn't want the MC of ZR2 (whoever that may be) to get in his way.
I have a feeling this is affected by the z-choice. What did you pick?

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
She with her son.
I see.
Indeed, its most likely a z-choice difference.
There is now an option. You eather find Ann alone or with her son.
In the former case that means that the project L was not trapped in the room with Ann, and instead was the part of the Reeves' group. They now plan an outbreak in Crimson City, of which he informs you during the meeting in the hotel.

Most people, it seems, prefer to find Ann alone, so they get the villain scenario.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes