AB84

Aug 31, 2017
okay am i too dumb to get the fishing to work? as soon as i see the exclamation mark over my head it says he missed it. my reflexes aren't that terrible yet.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
For those that are looking for the Crafting guide it can be found in the lodge were we had the boss fight while Rachel was trapped in the jail. More exactly you need to go in the right room and not the one with the jail to find it.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I would prefer this game over the author's another work (still a good game tho). The better art, storyline, theme and gameplay imo.

Reactions: Knight8

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
anyone got the password for the cheat rock?
== Cheat Rock ==
The cheat rock is finally available in Zombie's Retreat! The rock just south of the lodge, try interacting with it a few times to
bring up the cheat code input.
Current codes (caps sensitive):
ResetHer - Allows you to reset Leslie's name/roles
ResTutor - Reset's Rachel's naming
ResCouns - Reset's Caroline's naming
SirenSez - Does nothing
okay am i too dumb to get the fishing to work? as soon as i see the exclamation mark over my head it says he missed it. my reflexes aren't that terrible yet.
Yeah it's frustrating just mash the button like crazy once you see the exclamation point.
Password for Cullen, Security level 3? Thanks :)
lucy or lunar

Attached an updated walkthrough of v0.4

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
O changelog diz que podemos acessar a piscina, mas eu circulei tudo e não pude entrar ... alguma dica? Obrigado.
I found the entry ... extremely obvious .... another thing that must be obvious, is the rock to use the cheats, but with my impressive inability to fill the obvious, I can not find it.

Last edited:

izhanzo

Jul 8, 2017
--Partying up with Ashley--
Pros : you can pick another girl to go scavenging with you and sometimes got double rewards ..
Cons : Ashley will forever following you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gandalf78

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Make sure the sound is on when fishing,when you hear the sound press Z (If i remember correctly thats the button), fish out the keys, go back in the building, open locked door, lifeguard.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
lifeguard aint at pool nor can i fish out the thing in the pool?
Did you craft the fishing rod ? You need that to fish out the key (sparkly thing in the pool.)
Once you see the exclamation above the MC press z or space bar (quickly)
The lifeguard is inside the building(pool) behind the locked door. Key opens the door.

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Guys, I'm having a hard time deciding who best girl is.
Normally this is open and shut but for once I can say I'm honestly stumped.
Kinda gotta wait for more scenes before I can tell who is my clear favourite girl.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes