johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
supposedly 100% save.

-done save ashley
-done kitchen and drunk sex (repeatable)
-didnt explore to get the "intermediate manual" (will try to get it if its affect your progress)

p.s=save1 is for the sex scene of "tutor", supposedly not repeatable (it may have changed but i'm not taking the risk until gallery is implemented)

Reactions: hainhq and fuksazn

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
There is such a huge difference between this and Town of Passion. Better art, and the story also flows better too. A big reason I didn't finish the latter game. It's awesome there seems to be prebuilt answers to the "What role does x play?", or at least feels that way. I typed Aunt for the counselor and her dialogue mentioned Nephew. Real good stuff.

Reactions: kekasaurus

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
did anyone get recipes to improve things around the house! i still not find it yet play near 1h and restar map 3 time now

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
did anyone get recipes to improve things around the house! i still not find it yet play near 1h and restar map 3 time now
Easy as pie.
You know the house that you fight the first boss in? Where you get the boom box for the sister? Go to the room on the right instead of into the boss room, the intermediate crafting list is there. Doesn't add much of anything though, you've been warned.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
found it not in map 1 it the new map has new girl the house that fight the first boss

Last edited:

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
== Cheat Rock ==
The cheat rock is finally available in Zombie's Retreat! The rock just south of the lodge, try interacting with it a few times to
bring up the cheat code input.
Current codes (caps sensitive):
ResetHer - Allows you to reset Leslie's name/roles
ResTutor - Reset's Rachel's naming
ResCouns - Reset's Caroline's naming
SirenSez - Does nothing

Yeah it's frustrating just mash the button like crazy once you see the exclamation point.

lucy or lunar

Attached an updated walkthrough of v0.4
thanks chief you save my ass.

Reactions: AyyLmao6996

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
The bug with Ashley, makes it easy to double up on darts and another follower. There's way worse bugs. After playing through all I can with this build, the maid must definitely be the dev's favorite. She has so many scenes compared to the tutor.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Wow cant believe I missed this. Search tool on "search this thread" has been redone...figured it out but not working properly. Any chance of a MAC version?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes