Randeza

May 16, 2018
i really like this game, looking forward to new uppdates. My only concern is why have the mega download been removed ?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i really like this game, looking forward to new uppdates. My only concern is why have the mega download been removed ?
We don't always have a mega mirror. Do you need one? Workupload is quite fast for me, FYI.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
We don't always have a mega mirror. Do you need one? Workupload is quite fast for me, FYI.
Ah ok, not really would just be nice to have one in the future since it's the one i always use :), also because i can download larger files from mega aswell.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ah ok, not really would just be nice to have one in the future since it's the one i always use :), also because i can download larger files from mega aswell.
Gotcha. @ me if there isn't one next time it's updated & I'll make one.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Quick question, who is natasha? Is she the girl om thr red swimsuit? Cuz i rescued her a in 0.4 i think bit she wont say anything new in the 0.5, or is natasha the brown skin girl on the cover? If so, where is she?
Yes Natasha is the brown skin girl. She can be found on the building just above the camp sign(which is used to fast travel). You would have to bring her some items for a few days before she comes with you in the house

Reactions: VincentYamato

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Bug report;
I'm not sure how but somehow I managed to break the shoot/switch weapon functions when I started a scavenging run with Natasha, aiming at the gardens right after I freed her.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Who is the mother and the sister?
help me to name the incest characters
Leslie is my what? (mom?)
Rachel's my what? ?(sister?)
Natasha is mine what?
Can someone help?

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Who is the mother and the sister?
help me to name the incest characters
Leslie is my what? (mom?)
Rachel's my what? ?(sister?)
Natasha is mine what?
Can someone help?
Leslie = moment
Rachael = sister
Caroline = aunt
Other characters are not related to you. They are just other members of the club.

Reactions: rafa30

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Bug report;
I'm not sure how but somehow I managed to break the shoot/switch weapon functions when I started a scavenging run with Natasha, aiming at the gardens right after I freed her.
Did you realize that the weapons aren't the only things you can switch with the "switch" by pressing page up/page down?

who?

Dec 13, 2017
I'm aware, by breaking I meant that the q and w keys stopped working entirely.
Can't change weapons, can't shoot.
I think it's caused by having an item that lacks ammo and entering/exiting the safehouse with it equipped but haven't really continued playing yet, so not sure.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm aware, by breaking I meant that the q and w keys stopped working entirely.
Can't change weapons, can't shoot.
I think it's caused by having an item that lacks ammo and entering/exiting the safehouse with it equipped but haven't really continued playing yet, so not sure.
How about checking how many bullets you have.

You change weapons by pressing page up and page down.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Sigh.... Trapezio;
I think there is a little bit of failure in communication;
In the broken save, nothing happens when I press the button(s) to switch or shoot (despite indeed having 10 darts in my inventory; also 7 bullets and 1 med-kit but pistol and healing aren't the equipped action) and this issue is the bug I am refering to...

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
How do you properly save on a game like this, Whenever I close the game or turn my pc off the saves are gone, It's annoying as hell anyone know how to fix that?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes