sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
I've already build both garden and the water bassin on the crafting table, how should i use them? There's nothing outside the house..

callinger

Jan 31, 2019
screenshots are all i need, whoever have them send me them or upload them here, please. i dont need program, but screenshots.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you properly save on a game like this, Whenever I close the game or turn my pc off the saves are gone, It's annoying as hell anyone know how to fix that?
Let's see... basic things for you to check...
1st did you extract the game from the rar file before starteing the game? (not just the exe aswell)
2nd do you have write protection on the game folder AFTER extraction?
3rd did you try running the game as Admin?
I've already build both garden and the water bassin on the crafting table, how should i use them? There's nothing outside the house..
You can only have one of them... outside the house should be circels equal to those inidcating scavange locations... interact with them with items in your inventory to build... you need basic items first in order to build intermediate ones

Reactions: sakki123

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how to fix the wall between 2 rooms
Go and craft the saw. Sleep. New day, talk to Rachel, talk to her again.
Go to your room, go to the sparkly thing, use saw. Gloryhole made. Quest completed. Skip time until night, go to your room use the glory hole. H scene.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
anybody notice the other boy in a blue shirt behind the south fence when exiting the cave at the gardens?
I did, but I didn't know what to do. I fear I may have screwed myself over by not saving before interacting with him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
has been mentioned before and has been confirmed to be a homage for the creators other game as that is it's MC

pawan

May 4, 2017
Where can i find ashley (the lifeguard) ?????
i have searched near the pool area but can not found her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
enter the building with the pool from the north and from there head to the pool in the SW, use fishing rod to get the sparkly item from the pool... afterwards head back to the building and enter the boiler room in the NW of the house

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes