Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Anal option. It's the same pose as sex but Anal penetration instead of vaginal.

From the walkthrough :
Have dinner in the evening. Talk to Rachel and give her wine (to get her drunk).
Then after go to her room and choose to sleep with her. H Scene.
Once you do this scene, next time, you can just choose the sleep option again (in the evening) and
you'll then be able to choose the scene again or just sleep with her( no animation just a CG of the MC spooning Rachel with clothes on.

There's also a variation available of the new scene with Rachel. Same pose but vaginal instead of anal.(this opens up once you do the anal scene once)
Both scenes are available once you've done everything you can do with Rachel and Leslie in V0.3.
Thank you, do you know if it's possible to get her to let me nut inside her like we do with Leslie?

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
It seem that Siren reached the last goal of patreon,wonder how many scenes will have in the next update

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It seem that Siren reached the last goal of patreon,wonder how many scenes will have in the next update
Probably the standard three, Siren focuses more on gameplay than scenes. Caroline already has two scenes (handjob and blowjob) and there wouldn't be all that much more before penetration. That said, both Leslie and Rachel have at least two other intercourse scenes so we should be getting at least three scenes.

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
is there any way it git infanit ammo and crafing materials. I know of the cheat rock but it dues not say the code for it in the walkthrough...

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
is there any way it git infanit ammo and crafing materials. I know of the cheat rock but it dues not say the code for it in the walkthrough...
edit here the number of ammo and materials. the max number is 99.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Since i let natasha join me on scavange i can't shoot or switch weapons.
Plenty of glitches that slipped through the cracks this time, assuming you have ammo for the weapons. Personally didn't bring her along until her dungeon was ready for exploring but that was just me. Donno man, send her home and try using a weapon.

canse

Dec 12, 2017
Plenty of glitches that slipped through the cracks this time, assuming you have ammo for the weapons. Personally didn't bring her along until her dungeon was ready for exploring but that was just me. Donno man, send her home and try using a weapon.
I wish i could thing is i took her to her sister and i'm stuck in that small house, yes i did save sadly.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Ok don't know if I have some bug or something but my boss fight is endless. Shot him with like 200 bullets and he still have all 3 hearts. Am I doing something wrong or what?

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
Ok don't know if I have some bug or something but my boss fight is endless. Shot him with like 200 bullets and he still have all 3 hearts. Am I doing something wrong or what?
you must attack flowers that shot at you not the boss

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you are talkeing about the Vampire Zombie you need to hit him when his shield is down (red aura)... use the light and table to your advantage

anotherone225

Jul 13, 2017
I'm having a problem.
I made a mistake with saving and overwrote a save with a save that I will lose with all the time due to not having food.
So I have needed to edit the save and give 1 food. But now I cannot save and it just deletes and saves it is overwritten with.

Any idea why?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes