D

Deleted member 1101747

it would be nice to have a footjob scene in this game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so will this game ever have zombie / monster sex or is it going to be pure vanilla? i was hoping something with zombie survival as a theme would use the zombies in some scenes.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
so will this game ever have zombie / monster sex or is it going to be pure vanilla? i was hoping something with zombie survival as a theme would use the zombies in some scenes.
Since the previous update you could fuck one of the special infected, Dr. Rachel.
You know, the plant zombie woman? Yeah, you can fuck her.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i was kinda thinking the zombies do the fucking lol, but that is good too.

i'm into inter-species and zombies kinda fall into a weird spot in there for me. not really human, but not far from it either.

edit: to be clear, the women. zombie fuck the women. felt like i left it a little vague in what i meant lol.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
i was kinda thinking the zombies do the fucking lol, but that is good too.

i'm into inter-species and zombies kinda fall into a weird spot in there for me. not really human, but not far from it either.

edit: to be clear, the women. zombie fuck the women. felt like i left it a little vague in what i meant lol.
This was something that had been discussed by Siren some time ago but it was vetoed because the aim of the game is to save your women and fuck them.
In the end, he did say there may be some misc scenes with other women (not the ones you save) and zombies but the main girls are all yours.

Reactions: Maz1234

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I am always out of food in 3rd/4rth day... can anyone give me a tip on that? i wish there were some cheat code for that...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...keep going scavangeing with Leslie/Mom, save before scavangeing the loot points and reload if you were unlucky ...Leslie's Bonus has a chance for +1 food loot
...if you can afford it craft a rod and try to catch some fish

W65

May 31, 2018
I am always out of food in 3rd/4rth day... can anyone give me a tip on that? i wish there were some cheat code for that...
If you're desperate, you can probably try an RPG Maker save editor. Pretty sure there's an editor for whatever version of RPGM this is. If food's an item, it can probably be cheated up.

If that fails, you could try Cheat Engine. Remember that you need to take the number you're searching for, then double it and add one before searching (like, to find the address for 5 food you'd need to search for 11, then eat a food and search for 9 food since the new number of food is 8... that kind of thing)

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
If you're desperate, you can probably try an RPG Maker save editor. Pretty sure there's an editor for whatever version of RPGM this is. If food's an item, it can probably be cheated up.

If that fails, you could try Cheat Engine. Remember that you need to take the number you're searching for, then double it and add one before searching (like, to find the address for 5 food you'd need to search for 11, then eat a food and search for 9 food since the new number of food is 8... that kind of thing)
During early game don't bother about quest.
Just focus on food :Leslie/Mom will has a change to get 4th item[Food(Vegetable) or Water].
Here Some tips.....Before interact Scavenge point, Save game and interact.
By this way you can reload save until you randomly get items you want.[Random 1st,2nd,3rd and it will has a change to get 4th but depend on your liking]
It may be slow but better that replay The entire game form the start.

Reactions: textbook
Sep 5, 2018
is there anyone who knows how to resolve the bedroom glory hole blowjob bug? I have searched with the search in this thread option but no one replied to those who asked.

okay, nothing, it is resolved in the 5.2 version

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Waiting New Updates is so BORING~:cautious: but luckly i'm finished all character story line:sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes