trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah, I just not see the keyboard:LOL:
Are you trolling this thread, or are just so bad at English? Either way, please stop. The "exe" file is called the "exe" file in all the languages, so you are probably trolling. If you are just stupid for computer language and English at that, just please stop answering questions and spreading confusion to others and yourself. Feel free to ask questions tho. We will try our best to answer as long as we can make understanding of what are you talking about.

Reactions: cooldude33

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you trolling this thread, or are just so bad at English? Either way, please stop. The "exe" file is called the "exe" file in all the languages, so you are probably trolling. If you are just stupid for computer language and English at that, just please stop answering questions and spreading confusion to others and yourself. Feel free to ask questions tho. We will try our best to answer as long as we can make understanding of what are you talking about.
...or he just stupidly misstiped his answer... cause that makes far more sence and happened to everyone of us... and if anyone claims it never happened to him/her that person should let him-/herself checked for demence

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
...or he just stupidly misstiped his answer... cause that makes far more sence and happened to everyone of us... and if anyone claims it never happened to him/her that person should let him-/herself checked for demence
Yeah.. and then the guy asked him again how to start the game, since said he was mistaken by misstyping. Yet again his answer was "I dunno, when i play this game. I just do random activity, like a find material & crafting ". Which leads me to believe hes joking or just plain clueless of whats going on. I did not write that shit to offend or be a smartass, its a simple argument.

Reactions: cooldude33

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
checking several posts back and reading for the context it seems he is no native english speaker... maybe even uses translation programs to communicate as he does... that certainly is not the best way to do things but also no reason to attack him.
A asks a question, B answers as he thinks is correct, but horribly misinterpret the question... and that continues.
If you wanne help just answer the question yourself no need to start a blame war is what I mean.

so to get productive again...
Can't seem to start the exe, always closes just as the first screen appears. Any solutions?
I'd suggest opening the task manager and take a look on the RAM consumption... RPGM MV opens several heavily eating processes... maybe your AV considers that an attack... maybe you are just lacking RAM

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Yes,Sir!:censored:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
checking several posts back and reading for the context it seems he is no native english speaker... maybe even uses translation programs to communicate as he does... that certainly is not the best way to do things but also no reason to attack him.
A asks a question, B answers as he thinks is correct, but horribly misinterpret the question... and that continues.
If you wanne help just answer the question yourself no need to start a blame war is what I mean..

Its funny how you understand him more than my intentions. But nwm.. I apologize to @MRXS if i attacked him in any way.

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone know what the deal is with the blond npc you can find on the botanical garden grounds?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand, I'm scavenging everything I can (followed the walkthrought), did 3 runs, I always end up after 3 night, without food and game over... help :-/ ?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I don't understand, I'm scavenging everything I can (followed the walkthrought), did 3 runs, I always end up after 3 night, without food and game over... help :-/ ?
-Scavenging with Leslie/Mom[Food(Vegetable),Water].
-Craft a Fishing Rod.
-Save near Scavenging Points before .
-1st,2nd,3rd Item always random and It's has a change to drop 4th Item [4th Item will depend on your scavenging partner].
-keep reload save until you get what your want.
-Fishing minigame give 1 Food[Fish].

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
For those that wanted to know, the poll mentioned in the update was about an idea Siren had for some collectibles for certain characters.
Namely, how people felt about being able to find photographs or videos relating to certain characters that display them having a promiscuous past. Likely for the aunt, lifeguard and Natasha's sister (though this is speculation on my part). You'd be able to find photographs and videos of them doing slutty things or wearing slutty clothes and the like. Anyway, the poll was removed because he worded it poorly (or so he thinks).
At any rate, he decided to do something different and we'll see what he did in the actual game.

Lakan

Dec 25, 2018
Inside the small house in the botanical garden, the walkthrough said "Use the club to get out of there..."
But clicking on the dialogue question of natasha "Maybe that heavy club you found can break this?" just closes the dialogue and does nothing.
I want to get out of that small house but i couldn't. Any help highly appreciated.
Natasha club.png

Breakfast1276

Aug 15, 2018
Inside the small house in the botanical garden, the walkthrough said "Use the club to get out of there..."
But clicking on the dialogue question of natasha "Maybe that heavy club you found can break this?" just closes the dialogue and does nothing.
I want to get out of that small house but i couldn't. Any help highly appreciated.
View attachment 264588
Did you use the "attack" button after equipping the club?

Lakan

Dec 25, 2018
Did you use the "attack" button after equipping the club?
A BIG BIG THANKS!
I was expecting that there would be another dialogue which states that i could break the barrier.
I followed your direction to use the "attack" button. In my case it was the default keyboard key "Q".
Now, I can proceed. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes