Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Can someone help me? I tried unpacking the .exe file with Enigma, but it didn't work as the %DEFAULT FOLDER% didn't appear, only the unpacked file which had no other files to refer to. I have the latest version of enigma, maybe it works with a previous one? Which one did you use?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Can someone help me? I tried unpacking the .exe file with Enigma, but it didn't work as the %DEFAULT FOLDER% didn't appear, only the unpacked file which had no other files to refer to. I have the latest version of enigma, maybe it works with a previous one? Which one did you use?
I've been using Bandizip for over a year. No issues yet.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Build a fishing rod. Head to the pool. Fish up the key, open the door to the room she's locked in. Talk to her. Get her to show you how to swim. Later, she's looking for her lucky whistle. Talk to her to find out about it. Then at dinner time, you can see her butt sticking out from under the table. Have dinner. During dinner, look under the table and she'll take care of you. After you get her whistle back and finish learning to swim, you can have her blow you during dinner whenever.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
MC can party up with Jessie [New Milf] when MC trade with her [keep trading until pop up].
Heh, well I'll be.
I was gonna upload the 'Doubt' meme and quip about a 'fool me once' moment in my childhood when I spent hours trying to use Strength on a truck based on research from the fledgling Internet...

However, there's actually dialogue set up for Jessie to party up with you in the game's code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't tried to get her to follow you based on trading, and I have no idea if it's set up yet (or at all), but it does seem possible (if maybe in future plans).

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Heh, well I'll be.
I was gonna upload the 'Doubt' meme and quip about a 'fool me once' moment in my childhood when I spent hours trying to use Strength on a truck based on research from the fledgling Internet...

However, there's actually dialogue set up for Jessie to party up with you in the game's code.

I haven't tried to get her to follow you based on trading, and I have no idea if it's set up yet (or at all), but it does seem possible (if maybe in future plans).
I had to try and its true, you need a few trades to unlock her.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for all the secret photos?
I only found: 1, 2, 13, 14, 15, 17 and no idea where to get the other ones

GenericMan37

May 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for all the secret photos?
I only found: 1, 2, 13, 14, 15, 17 and no idea where to get the other ones
The only photo you're missing is photo #5, you get it by flirting with Leslie before dinner.
Other than that one, you've got them all. Siren will probably add more photos in later updates.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
The only photo you're missing is photo #5, you get it by flirting with Leslie before dinner.
Other than that one, you've got them all. Siren will probably add more photos in later updates.
Thank you for clearing that up, however do I need to do a certain sequence to unlock #5? because I have flirted with Leslie a lot before dinner and never got the picture.
I did however always go straight to dinner after flirting, should I not do that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the dinner pic came as a new one in this version... and you have to have actual sex with her, not just kissing or petting

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
the dinner pic came as a new one in this version... and you have to have actual sex with her, not just kissing or petting
Well I assumed as much and I got that unlocked already, so my confusion why the #5 picture perhaps required additional steps after you had sex with Leslie. Since I checked that box already several times, it's a good scene to redo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you need to have purchased the camera from the trader Jessica (I think that was her name) in the SE of the lake map

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes