Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, guys,

I don't know why, but I'm not able to download the public 0.11.1 from Itcho. Whenever I try the download breaks.

Can anyone upload it here?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
guys can other men fuck the girls?
No you are the only man in the game. There's also no zombie sex or anything.

I do think Siren said something a while back (couple months) about wanting to add a female zombie and have some zombie/women action but the women wouldn't be any of the existing girls. She'd be an unknown girl so no NTR and i think he also said it would be optional so people that didn't want that type of content could opt out.

Reactions: Doctor Doom

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
Time has passed and it's time to start looking towards the next major update for Zombie's Retreat!
Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.12 will be a variety update to add in side quests/stories to help build more activities around Camp Zomi! Jessie will be getting her first new scene and for fans of Clara, she should be getting some added love as well ;) This time is also being used to start prepping for Beta 0.13 content:
A common question/request I've been getting lately is for an update on Talia, the mayor of Crimson City. The current plan is for her to be the focus of the next build (Beta 0.13). Part of the reason why her update has taken so long is because she will be related to some of the endgame content. In addition, some of her content is being worked on now while Beta 0.12 is in development. So she will be having her moment very soon!
The release date of Beta 0.12 is tricky. I'm trying to get my own schedule back to a rotating schedule with ToP & ZR releasing in opposite months but so far it's hard to sync that up. Depending on when the art & other things are finished will impact the release of the build so stay tuned as I find out more solid information!
=====
That is everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with some new teasers & updates on the upcoming build! =D

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019

Hey everyone!
Time has passed and it's time to start looking towards the next major update for Zombie's Retreat!
Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.12 will be a variety update to add in side quests/stories to help build more activities around Camp Zomi! Jessie will be getting her first new scene and for fans of Clara, she should be getting some added love as well ;) This time is also being used to start prepping for Beta 0.13 content:
A common question/request I've been getting lately is for an update on Talia, the mayor of Crimson City. The current plan is for her to be the focus of the next build (Beta 0.13). Part of the reason why her update has taken so long is because she will be related to some of the endgame content. In addition, some of her content is being worked on now while Beta 0.12 is in development. So she will be having her moment very soon!
The release date of Beta 0.12 is tricky. I'm trying to get my own schedule back to a rotating schedule with ToP & ZR releasing in opposite months but so far it's hard to sync that up. Depending on when the art & other things are finished will impact the release of the build so stay tuned as I find out more solid information!
=====
That is everything for this update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with some new teasers & updates on the upcoming build! =D

yas

Reactions: Jaks and Elohim888
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes