3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Guys this game dont have Walkthrough i dont know what i ned to do ....
What part are you stuck at? I don't really feel this small and relatively straight forward game really needs a walkthrough. At worst you might be able to get trapped by some enemies and have all your health go down the drain, but you should be able to grind (or cheat using a save editor) enough money to upgrade your equipment and buy enough items to alleviate that somewhat.

If you're really stuck at the start, just look for the one standing blue haired NPC in the area and talk to him. You'll advance the plot that way.
Sure, bud. I've attached a save that should already have the Slut Diary collected and is ready to end the game. I shoved in the config and global saves as well, just in case it turns out whatever players need to collect the translator-added Slut Diary early is actually saved to either of those.

There's some objects and scenes with untranslated text left in the game, and one of the Slut Diary's events is fully untranslated- probably because it's a scene that is apparently not actually normally encountered via gameplay. Or, at least, I managed to not encounter it. Otherwise, Krystaline did a pretty okay job, if you can put up with apokalypses and some other grammatical or spelling oddities sprinkled about.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Atli Bulat-Larusson Did you already enter the southern-most building and spoke to the lady inside that tells you that Professor Yen is doing research in Iyo City? After you've done that, you need to go back to Iyo (you can use the untranslated teleporter in the park, in the southwestern corner of Zap City; Iyo City's the second choice in the teleporters' menus), speak to the man blocking the northern exit to learn you need permission from Dr. Kureji (the guy who asked you to get the capsules in the first place), so go to his lab and speak to him, and now you can go past the guard blocking the north exit of Iyo City to enter the Research Lab dungeon-type-deal, etcetera.

konrune

Dec 20, 2017
All right so I stucked at the part which I first arrived at Iyo City and I got into the inn then talked to the scientist guy. Whenever I talk to him it just tell me that he is in trouble and then the conversation end there. Is there anything i need to do in the first place? I have tried download it from other places and every time i just stuck at the same place. Anybody know how to fix it or what should I do?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
All right so I stucked at the part which I first arrived at Iyo City and I got into the inn then talked to the scientist guy. Whenever I talk to him it just tell me that he is in trouble and then the conversation end there. Is there anything i need to do in the first place? I have tried download it from other places and every time i just stuck at the same place. Anybody know how to fix it or what should I do?
Did you already speak to the man wearing the red vest sitting on the bench south of the Inn and/or try examining the boom barrier blocking the way into the lab to learn that the Dr.'s problem is the missing card or that you need said card to enter the lab before you spoke to him?

konrune

Dec 20, 2017
Did you already speak to the man wearing the red vest sitting on the bench south of the Inn and/or try examining the boom barrier blocking the way into the lab to learn that the Dr.'s problem is the missing card or that you need said card to enter the lab before you spoke to him?
Oh ok
I did ignored that part. No wonder i cannot accept the quest
Thanks a lot anyway truly appreciate that.

Reactions: Chingonerio

isams1

Jul 22, 2018
hi im not sure if the gallery room got bugged or not but i neither can move around the room nor see my character sprite.

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
I forgot to pause my game and when I try play it it was game over and went go to gallery and this is what happen my character didnt show up and cant get out

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
nice game art is great the only part. that is getting me PISSED IS CRACK IN ROAD STOPES YOU OTHER THINGS STOP YOU AND ZIBIES COME BACK ALMOST RIGHT AFTER YOU KILL THEM AND THEN YOUR CLUSTERFUCKED. sorry cap's was on and did not now tell i was finished tryed to fix it but would have taking to long sorry again.

Reactions: Jeons

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
love the damn art style in here and game wasnt bad, grabbeed pirate as well. is theeree any more games like this? played meltys queest and annelittle which i loved along with technobrakes gams

Reactions: m1m2m3
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes