SiteRip Flash Completed Zone-Archive Collection [2017-08-26] [Zone-Archive]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Still no news about them? Its been a while since their drawing tablet issue so I highly doubt it would take this long to have that repaired but their twitter is just full of retweets, archive site's last update was last year, and their patreon is just doodles and stuff. Are they even planning on making more content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Still no news about them? Its been a while since their drawing tablet issue so I highly doubt it would take this long to have that repaired but their twitter is just full of retweets, archive site's last update was last year, and their patreon is just doodles and stuff. Are they even planning on making more content?
I really have no idea why people still support Zone.

Edit Typo

Last edited:

agent136

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 16242

Overview:
Zone-Archive Works​

Thread Updated: 2017-08-26
Release Date: 2017-08-26
Developer: Zone-Archive
Censored: No
Version: 2017-08-26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -

View attachment 16242
Good stuff man! Thanks.

Reactions: kotsu79

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
am i the only one that doesnt know about this "plethora" of rule 34 sites. ive tried looking for rule 34 sites and havent found any.
Sorry I often forget not everyone is as lonely as me. Just search rule34 in google, no space works better. If it has rule34 in the website name then its likely one of them. And some don't have rule34 in the name like the last two. Here to get you started.

Pumazing

Jul 31, 2021
Does anyone know how to download from H-flash using the source code? They removed the download option from the site.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to download from H-flash using the source code? They removed the download option from the site.
I haven't had any problems with swfchan you can download flash files there.

On an unrelated note, does any body know what Zone animation the anal scene from this video was copied from? Someone said it was Jinxed but I don't think that was it. Actually I'm not even sure it was a retexture of a Zone animation

Reactions: SalmonLadder

smurfdurf

Jun 4, 2018

On an unrelated note, does any body know what Zone animation the anal scene from this video was copied from? Someone said it was Jinxed but I don't think that was it. Actually I'm not even sure it was a retexture of a Zone animation
It's the one with android 18 and cell.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020

Looks like Jinxed.
A very poor imitation of it though.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone know how I might go about setting Newgrounds Player to be the default application for .swf files in Windows 11?
Normally I would right-click on the file, choose "open with" then "choose another app" and there'd be a checkbox saying "always use this app to open ___ files." This method is still there for other file types for me but not .swf and .swf does not show up at all in "Settings > Apps > Default Apps" so I can't set default there either because Windows just doesn't seem to want to admit that the file type even exists it seems.
I get that .swf have been essentially discontinued with the death of Flash due to security worries but they still exist, it's stupid to assume nobody will continue using them. It's also annoying as fuck that I have to see the Internet Explorer icon associated with the files and more irritating that I can't open the file directly from the folder. It's not even like they try to open in IE, it just fucking tries downloading itself but gets interrupted by a security warning.
Having to open Newgrounds Player first, or any app for that matter, is just not how I usually go about opening files.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Not the worst description ever, but quitly... I mean, that one have animations, arts or just games? Is kinda confuse you know?!

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
My dude has only been doing zone-tan doodles since. Every month with one doodle since that update. I don't know why they haven't create any projects since but they might just be out of passion for it now. Everyone does, and to give extra credit they started since 2005. Gotta give them some slack, and honestly, I saw it coming a long time ago that zone would eventually just stop and move to something else, just didn't know when.

All in all, I have no idea what happened to their goals but I just think that they are no longer eager to work with big projects, and the patreon doodle is probs as a means to pay rent. It's been seen before that they are moving towards twitch and other monetary gain, so maybe this is a sort of moving away from drawing tiddy.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes