arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
finally was waiting for this thanks :D i know mtl its not the best but i really appreciate speed on this games

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly I like the artstyle a lot, it's like a crude mixture of Western cartoons and Chibi anime, almost reminded me of Dr. Bug's more simplified drawings.

P.s.
What makes you say that, and does it matter where it's made?
I think AnonBone's talking about the "Japanese game" tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonBone

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
There are two crocodiles and two orangutangs
Two wiggly little snakes, two mighty golden eagles,
two cats, two mice, a pair of elephants,
There's no-one else to reach,
But the unicorns nobody could yet see…

Reactions: Skunktail

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Its funny how when it comes to mythical or tentacle cratures im more comfortable with the zoophilia but...man flamingos smh LOL

OpHole

Apr 20, 2020
Every time i try to start the game up it says i am missing the "character/vehicle" thing. help?
Firstly the Fonts folder missing, and now the same problem with the character/vehicle...... :rolleyes:
Copied a picture and named it Vehicle, now it's a missing Graphics/System/Shadow :cautious:

Last edited:

infest86

Jan 29, 2019
when i try to start it, it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game".....what`s that?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well this sure is a thing. The MC takes to liking her new job pretty quickly which is a real treat. Also I did not expect a technically lesbian scene in this game at all, yet the hyena outdoor scene delivered.

Anyways for maximum efficiency, eat fries before you do a guide thing and fried chicken before you do a video shoot for extra cash. It basically doubles your income.

May 2, 2017
when i try to start it, it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game".....what`s that?
Firstly the Fonts folder missing, and now the same problem with the character/vehicle...... :rolleyes:
Copied a picture and named it Vehicle, now it's a missing Graphics/System/Shadow :cautious:
This game is an RPGMaker game, which means that it was made in the RPGMaker engine, which is an engine that lets devs make games using pre-built assets like tiles, sprites, etc. However it also means you can't just download it, you have to download the RTP or "Run-Time Package" which contains all of the assets and everything for the specific version of RPGMaker that the game you're trying to play was made with.

You should be able to get the RTP for every version of RPGM off of the official website, linked .

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes