Skull_Leader

Jan 6, 2017
Is there a way to play the game? Internet explorer can't open it anymore. I visited flash's page and I only find why flash should be uninstalled, but not a way to actually play it

Edit: I searched in all the conversations here, but didn't find a definite answer, or actual steps. All the steps that are here are no longer valid. I mean no offense. I loved this game, but if it's such a struggle to even execute it, why is it still listed?

Last edited:

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Is there a way to play the game? Internet explorer can't open it anymore. I visited flash's page and I only find why flash should be uninstalled, but not a way to actually play it

Edit: I searched in all the conversations here, but didn't find a definite answer, or actual steps. All the steps that are here are no longer valid. I mean no offense. I loved this game, but if it's such a struggle to even execute it, why is it still listed?
When you download the game from my blog, there is a flash player inside from which you can play it.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Why cleaning the room is so expensive?
And I try the cheat code but it don't appears
https://f95zone.to/threads/zum-damenhaus-v4-1-randomcrow.6887/post-7519715

You need a special version to use cheats.
This is from one of my posts on itch.io:

To use cheats one needs a specific version of the game that were only for patrons.
I don't wanna make it public in a big scale, but since zum Damenhaus has been finished for quite some time I can offer anyone who'd like to have the cheat version to contact me via discord, newgrounds or anywhere else that has private messaging, so I can give this version for free, including cheats.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Hey there people!

Just a heads up about cleaning rooms:
I have no idea what I thought when making cleaning that expensive. Was it something for late-game? Or did I add an extra number by accident? Or did I just need it to test something and forgot to make it for free afterwards?
I have no idea and I really wish I could change that.

Anyway, for cleaning rooms for free use a human slave and put her into the broom closet on the far right of the brothel; the floor that you wish to get cleaned. Once a room reaches a certain threshold the slave will walk there and clean.

Alternatively, but more more cheesy, is to just reboot the game, since dirt doesn't get saved. Keep in mind that you will loose the quests on the questboard outside of the brothel though.

Thank you for playing my first, little project there :)
Can you fix it?

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/zum-damenhaus-v4-1-randomcrow.6887/post-7519715

You need a special version to use cheats.
This is from one of my posts on itch.io:

To use cheats one needs a specific version of the game that were only for patrons.
I don't wanna make it public in a big scale, but since zum Damenhaus has been finished for quite some time I can offer anyone who'd like to have the cheat version to contact me via discord, newgrounds or anywhere else that has private messaging, so I can give this version for free, including cheats.
Why not just release it then, instead of having people reach out for the download?

Reactions: Ryproar

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Fair question. I had my reasons, but they might be out of touch after all this time since the release.

Feel free to upload the cheat version here on F95; I assume someone will have it.
Actually, I would prefer some upload zum dum 2
:)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Do any of these download links work? The Modded and Gallery and most the download links seem to be dead.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes