Deleted member 507759

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2018
this flash game saves after every day . you just need to start the game normal and it will load you save.

delete save is only if you wish for a new game.

when you game dont save automatic maybe you need an other flash player.

for my flash games i use the "swf file player" . it works fine for me with win 10

p.s.: if you try the swf file player ... ignore the option at the beggining from the programm ... just press play

p.s.2: and the game dont save all slave locations and the request on the board... its a bug in allmost every version.

this mean... you need to send the slaves to her place/room where you want them after every loading. ( they will be in the home slave chambers)
and the request on the board will spawn new after 1 day
Thank you!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to use the skill potions on a girl who is listed beyond #28 on the list?
Seems silly you can't scroll down, considering the actual maximum capacity of girls.
Also
Behold the pure spaghetti flash code, never seen this one before
BEHOLD.png

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
For some reason the game isn't working. Tried with 2 different players, other .swf files work just fine. Also tried another link. That's all I got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also sound when I click.
EDIT: nvm I finally managed to run it in Firefox.

Last edited:

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
no idea why this still comes bundled with "SWFOpener" .. never worked for me, ever.

Neither did a bunch of others, so I went and looked for the original:
I think, no offense, that's probably preferable to downloading from somebody random on here :O

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
idk why but even tho i completed everything it doesnt cross it out
also is this game done or is there will be a new update

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Yes, the game is complete according to the author.

I've a version here with gallery unlocked, but am not sure if I'm allowed to post it.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Yes, the game is complete according to the author.

I've a version here with gallery unlocked, but am not sure if I'm allowed to post it.
On the main page there was a Gallery download, uploaders MEGA must have gone down. Can't imagine it'd be an issue if someone else posted the gallery again

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
On the main page there was a Gallery download, uploaders MEGA must have gone down. Can't imagine it'd be an issue if someone else posted the gallery again
Public v4.1 gallery unlocked

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes