dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
What do Hearts do?
What's the best way to keep my slaves happy?
Are there cheats?

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
had a lot of potential but dont expect updates for this game, we also cant force the dev to continue making updates and should respect their decision

anyways this is from their patreon

"Since zum Damenhaus will nearly be done, the development focus currently is within the development of my new game: Potion Shop Schwesterherz."

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018

Saturday, 19 September 2020

Patron version 4.1 released!

Updates:
  • the player can work towards a global in-game goal (you can find it under 'options'). Reaching this goal concludes the story about zum Damenhausand a special CG will show up after a certain dialogue. The global goals are:
    • reach reputation "9 world famous" and complete Amanda's personal quest
    • unlock all locations
    • unlock all floors
    • own at least 15 slaves / monster girls
  • added a new animation, CG and dialogue related to Madeline (you need every location unlocked to activate her dialogue)
  • added a button that cleans it's room for free when the day hasn't been started yet (meaning you can have your kobold only brothels again, yay!)
  • new options for the techtree: Potions; use them for
    • gaining coins
    • increasing a girls happines by 50%
    • spawning a client immidietly
    • adding +5 to a girls skill of your choice
    • rerolling a slaves likes/dislikes
Changes:
  • reduced cost of livingfor each girl: 25 -> 20
  • reduced the costs needed for the quests "Shopping" and "Errands": 500 -> 350
  • reduced cost of the following mansion rooms:
    • kennel maintenance: 40 -> 20
    • bathroom price: 2000 -> 1000 and maintenance: 40 -> 20
    • gym price: 2500 -> 2000 and maintenance: 50 -> 40
  • the upgrade "tolerant clients" was decreased in price: 4 -> 3 flasks
  • the upgrade "greased gears" was decreased in price by 50%. This includes the follow up (2 -> 1 / 4 -> 2)
Bugfixes:
  • clients aren't stuck in the elevator anymore
  • slaves, that are maids, couldn't get asssinged to any other empty room in the brotel
  • if you built a room on the same level where a maid is already assigned to the broom closet, then the maid ignored that room (maid-doesn't-clean-rooms-bug)
  • the picture frames in the bar (3,4,5,6) that hold the CG's said something different than what they are actually included when clicking it while the player didn't have enough reputation
  • fixed two issues with a green frame around the broom closet when assigning slaves
  • small stuff, that I am not mentioning in detail (like text errors)

Version 4.0.2 is now available for the public!

This is supposed to be the final version of zum Damenhaus!
I might release another version that killed some bugs though.
To take away some tension I can say that I will continue making lewd games. I have one already in the works if you haven't heard yet. It's called Potion Show Schwesterherz.
And it might get released sooner than you think.
About one month before the release of PSS I will give this zum Damenhaus version to the public for free.
Have fun with the game!

random Crow

ben75

May 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

how do i use the cheats? yes, i know i have to enter the cheats in the options menu. only when I press enter nothing happens. what am I doing wrong?

sorry for my bad English

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Ver 4.1 (final) now free for non-patreon people:
(Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the cheat menu was removed for this version.)

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017
could i get someones full save? I haven't played in a couple years, so if someone could upload there save that would be fantastic, thank you in advance.

Slapit

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, the windows defender says the rar contains a : Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml, this can be a backdoor, i tried downloading from nopy and mega and wd says the same, is really safe?

Thanks

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hi, the windows defender says the rar contains a : Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml, this can be a backdoor, i tried downloading from nopy and mega and wd says the same, is really safe?

Thanks
It gave the same alert to me. The game is an swf so I'd say it is safe to open. If you really want to be sure, don't use the swf opener found inside the rar and download the flash projector from Adobe's website by yourself

Reactions: Slapit

Slapit

Apr 7, 2018
It gave the same alert to me. The game is an swf so I'd say it is safe to open. If you really want to be sure, don't use the swf opener found inside the rar and download the flash projector from Adobe's website by yourself
Thank you, the thing is windows don't let me see whats inside the rar. For swf play i use Swiff player

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes