Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
No error messages for me, but definitely noticed the slowdown. After a certain point, the speed-up button doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference.
Yeah I got that as well so I didn't bother trying to get to the gallery.

The cheat to shorten the day should at least help with that but it's a bit mindless and boring to just hit next day then do something else while it ticks away in the background.

I feel like this game is pretty done now, the engine clearly can't do much more. Time to move on, despite the simple graphics and performance issues I've enjoyed this a lot hopefully they do another in the same vain but upgraded on all levels.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
No error messages for me, but definitely noticed the slowdown. After a certain point, the speed-up button doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference.
I use the standalone "developer" player. I guess the error messages won't show in all players. The speed-up stops speeding up movement but the daytime run the same meaning less customers during the days AFAIK.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I use the standalone "developer" player. I guess the error messages won't show in all players. The speed-up stops speeding up movement but the daytime run the same meaning less customers during the days AFAIK.
I use the same thing, actually. Or at least it's a standalone player, not sure if dev version though.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I use the same thing, actually. Or at least it's a standalone player, not sure if dev version though.
I didn't experience the error messages before so I checked it and there are two versions, projector and projector content debugger. I have the latter but had the former before. You can download the debug version and report error messages to .

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I didn't experience the error messages before so I checked it and there are two versions, projector and projector content debugger. I have the latter but had the former before. You can download the debug version and report error messages to .
Good to know. Thing I'm using is neither of those, but perhaps I should switch to that, because my program's pretty old IIRC.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Nice hope that really works I want to see the animations for raising characters love stat but it would take way too long when the performance tanks like that.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
thing the 4.0.1 is not worth it.

something from the bugfix list
"there is a good chance I got the elevator bug. But I just can know for sure after some people haven't encountered it anymore in a long time "

i try the new version today. start a fresh game and the 2 elevators get stuck on the second ingame day :/

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
magus labs was a better game than this, but thats not the devs fault. its the limitation of flash

too bad magus labs author quit the game half way..

KlonCommander

Sep 11, 2017
how can i use the cheats in this game?
And most important how can i save the game? :D

Last edited:

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018

There's also more cheat codes:
  • more exp for girls = smartgirls
  • clients always on 100% tolerance = simplemen
  • full heart bar Madeline: madeinheaven
  • full heart bar cassandra: shewhoentanglesmen

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
The cheats seem to stop working for me.
Also can't do the reputation one because pressing h makes the UI disappear...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes