zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
The maid doesn't clean the rooms until they're very dirty, approx 10 sploges of dirt or so, so just have her set to clean and she should do it eventually.
Perhaps I was doing something wrong. It had literally got to a point where absolutely no one was entering the rooms. All the patrons entered and left because it was too dirty.
But I also cheated by adjusting money, research and reputation so I might have broken the game.

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Perhaps I was doing something wrong. It had literally got to a point where absolutely no one was entering the rooms. All the patrons entered and left because it was too dirty.
But I also cheated by adjusting money, research and reputation so I might have broken the game.
It probably just bugged out then, i've had that happen to me once. Closing and reopening the game should fix it.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Seems he released a bug fix for the elevator issues but sadly I only have access to the 1 dollar posts so I cannot see if the codes changed at all. But yes the elevator issue is gone.

Reactions: SimbaThePup

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Ok so how the heck do we clean rooms? I see no Maids and I don't even see a cleaning room. Is there something wrong or what?

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Ok so how the heck do we clean rooms? I see no Maids and I don't even see a cleaning room. Is there something wrong or what?
The maid room is on the far righthand side of the screen, put a slave in there :)

Edit, for dev: I'd suggest moving them just right of the elevator shaft for this reason (Plus a more central location would make more sense on a realistic reasoning). It is somewhat of a pain having to scroll to the screen edge to check on these rooms...

Last edited:

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
Updates:
  • basic in-game gallery
  • new original zum Damenhaus OST
    • old music got replaced with the new one (except the main theme)
  • added a slider for the volume of the music in the options
Changes:
  • removed the subscribestar link from the game cause of very low use of that platfrom (if you wann support me please go to patreon)
  • increased starting money from 3000 to 4000 coins
  • the end story dialogue now hints to the secret animation + dialog if you unlock all locations
  • made it easier to click arriving clients
  • reduced the maintanence cost for every room to 50%
  • swaped the price and maintanence cost of gloryholes and the animal show
Bugfixes:
  • sound bug that let you hear girl x machine sounds from the mansion, even when being on the brothel and vice versa
  • dirt in the luxurious room doesn't spawn on the same in-air point anymore
  • I poked in the dark when trying to fix clients that are stuck in the elevator. I am sure I got at least one source, but there might be more

So basically they didn't add nothing new.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Updates:
  • basic in-game gallery
  • new original zum Damenhaus OST
    • old music got replaced with the new one (except the main theme)
  • added a slider for the volume of the music in the options
Changes:
  • removed the subscribestar link from the game cause of very low use of that platfrom (if you wann support me please go to patreon)
  • increased starting money from 3000 to 4000 coins
  • the end story dialogue now hints to the secret animation + dialog if you unlock all locations
  • made it easier to click arriving clients
  • reduced the maintanence cost for every room to 50%
  • swaped the price and maintanence cost of gloryholes and the animal show
Bugfixes:
  • sound bug that let you hear girl x machine sounds from the mansion, even when being on the brothel and vice versa
  • dirt in the luxurious room doesn't spawn on the same in-air point anymore
  • I poked in the dark when trying to fix clients that are stuck in the elevator. I am sure I got at least one source, but there might be more

So basically they didn't add nothing new.
A gallery? Finally! How do you access it?

Reactions: stever

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
A gallery? Finally! How do you access it?
Yeah I looked around for ages and didn't find anything...I cheated my reputation to max to see if it was that and bought every level of the brothel to see if it'd unlock, zilch.

Guess it's a cheat code you need?

On that not I hope he adds one for increasing the love of the main characters, it takes wayyy too long to build that up and see any new animations.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah I looked around for ages and didn't find anything...I cheated my reputation to max to see if it was that and bought every level of the brothel to see if it'd unlock, zilch.

Guess it's a cheat code you need?

On that not I hope he adds one for increasing the love of the main characters, it takes wayyy too long to build that up and see any new animations.
I guess so, I tried the same, as well as looked for hidden buttons. I hope someone reveals it soon.

And yeah, i hope for that as well.

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
I guess so, I tried the same, as well as looked for hidden buttons. I hope someone reveals it soon.

And yeah, i hope for that as well.
You need to complete the main story to unlock it.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I tried playing it a bit, I didn't get any customers stuck, which is great. On the other hand I experience a lot of error messages and the game slowed down heavily after those errors.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I tried playing it a bit, I didn't get any customers stuck, which is great. On the other hand I experience a lot of error messages and the game slowed down heavily after those errors.
No error messages for me, but definitely noticed the slowdown. After a certain point, the speed-up button doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes