zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they will have to find away to change it over i hope that evey dev still using flash player will be able to do it. i am not saing they can't but most proble will find a way too

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Not according to the official website, they will make it impossible for people to use the program.

Read from the proper source. Either you didn't, or you've misread.

All products will still work; they won't be updated or distributed by Adobe past 31/12/2020.
Adobe won't be held liable for any issue, virus, etc. you might get if you keep using a standalone player after that - this much is very true.

Reactions: tehfish

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
they will make it impossible for people to use the program.
Thats just not feasable, the standalone player is out there, and it's pretty much impossible to delete something from the internet.

All products will still work; they won't be updated or distributed by Adobe past 31/12/2020.
Adobe won't be held liable for any issue, virus, etc. you might get if you keep using a standalone player after that - this much is very true.
Indeed.

It'll just be a legacy unsupported format.

I'd advise against any new games using flash, but theres near zero chance of any existing games becoming unplayable any time soon.

Nov 24, 2017

Then I must of misread it, since that was the site I used.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Man... this game has such great potential, it's a fantastic concept. Would love to see a version that actually worked.

Fucking everything is bugged... Still... After all this time. Still clients getting stuck, Amanda still gets hung and disappears forever when you send her to explore... The save doesn't work... Some rooms are forever covered by the permanent position of the character stat screen... I can at least say that the maker hasn't abandoned the game... Why... I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nabnub

Wisti Johnston

Jan 27, 2018
The days takes to long. The day is over but a que of 10 people taking 30 sec each where you just have to sit and watch is boring.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
damn im out of luck as google chrome is all i use and it atto blocks flash player
I've been using this version of flash player for several years, it never fails.
Right click on a swf file, then use "open with" -> choose app -> browse to the extracted flash player and select.
Making it the default program is the best choice, browser based flash is typically slower anyway.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
I've been using this version of flash player for several years, it never fails.
Right click on a swf file, then use "open with" -> choose app -> browse to the extracted flash player and select.
Making it the default program is the best choice, browser based flash is typically slower anyway.
thanks that worked

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes