daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Did this ever get fixed?

Last time i tried it, it was a buggy mess, with customers getting hung up at the elevator constantly.

Reactions: Xol

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I get clients bugged all the time and I can't remove them. It seems there is some bug with room change, possibly with the new closet room.

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, definately quite a buggy release.

Some things i've noticed:
-the elevators bug out very often if the cleaning closet is empty, so try to keep them staffed at all times.
-sometimes rooms can bug out and never get cleaned. Room cleanliness is not saved in the savefile though, so just close and reopen the game to reset the rooms.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackops

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
So now on top of everything else, you have to clean the rooms, too??
Yeah no, I'm out. It's a shame, I kind of liked this game initially- not least because it actually has spritesex, furries/monstergirls AND bestiality, all of which are a big plus for me. But the dev just keeps upping the complexity, grind, and micromanagement aspects in ways that, IMO, detract from, rather than add to, the fun value of the game. If you want to be successful and continue advancing, you can't take time to actually enjoy the sexy content, because you have to stay alert and keep managing clients. Nevermind the game-breaking bugs which have been present with MOST of the releases, and if anything have gotten worse lately; or that pregnancy is a potential concern they added a while back. (I know some people like that, but for me it's a negative.) A proper sprite animation gallery would help balance out the negatives a bit, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I won't leave an actual review because it's neither complete nor abandoned, so for all I know it could improve radically at some point before it's "done"; but suffice to say it'd probably be a 2-star at this point if I did leave one now.

Reactions: Ryproar

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .A proper sprite animation gallery would help balance out the negatives a bit, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. . .
There is an independent gallery build, but you have to pay more for it.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
There is an independent gallery build, but you have to pay more for it.
That figures. The one thing that might make playing this thing worthwhile at this point, and its behind a paywall. Sigh.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I really have no clue how the cleaning works. Regardless if I buy slaves or reassign, they just stand there in the room unless I set the room to serve clients and only then will they ever do something

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
I really have no clue how the cleaning works. Regardless if I buy slaves or reassign, they just stand there in the room unless I set the room to serve clients and only then will they ever do something
The maid doesn't clean the rooms until they're very dirty, approx 10 sploges of dirt or so, so just have her set to clean and she should do it eventually.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes