fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i have lags for some reason when i want the game to play it faster maybe its on win10 only
no lag here
win10 also
maybe your CPU/RAM is low?
Also turn off windows update if it's open in task manager.

Dunklematrix

Jun 8, 2018
First: Great Work, I had much fun.
Improvements: Sometimes the Textbox Overlay is stuck on the screen. Maybe you can merge all text Overlays in one Window with an closing option?

Sorry for bad english, I am from germany, but trying my best.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
First: Great Work, I had much fun.
Improvements: Sometimes the Textbox Overlay is stuck on the screen. Maybe you can merge all text Overlays in one Window with an closing option?

Sorry for bad english, I am from germany, but trying my best.
Thank you for the translation, some people do not.

It's a flash game, and I think the developer has created too much "spaghetti code" to cope with. It is possible that these bugs will be fixed in the future, but they have been around for many iterations.

For me, I have to close and restart every two or three days in the game. Customers usually get stuck. It is the only current solution for dealing with the bugs.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
its possible the problem is on my end, other flash games like lilith's throne doesnt even start.
Are you using a standalone flash player, or a browser?
If you are using a browser, I highly recommend you find a standalone flash player.

Otherwise, I can only assume you have a very low end system if a flash game gives you any lag.

dwadadwad

Jun 21, 2018
When I download the File and try to open it it says that the file is damaged. And when I open it using 7zip it comes as alot of files named with random numbers and no application.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
When I download the File and try to open it it says that the file is damaged. And when I open it using 7zip it comes as alot of files named with random numbers and no application.
Try a different mirror.
You may have downloaded something 3rd party, instead of the game itself.
That or that mirror you used has a corrupted download.

Reactions: dwadadwad

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I wouldn't mind this game if it was fetish heavy but right now its just slightly above better than a clicker game IMO.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Think Crow finally squashed the stuck guest bug. It was really bad in the last build, even when you could click them away. Didn't fix the problem, just prolonged it. Bunch of stuff in this update is very welcome.

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
I just noticed that the game had the "male protagonist" tag; the main character is actually the brothel's madam.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes