Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just cannot open the link, so I was not able to download it yet. Previous versions just worked fine, so that is not the problem I think
MEGA link works perfectly fine for me.

Better context would help.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This is the link I was referring too
Ok, you might should have said that first.. Considering this thread hasn't been updated, and the link shared is not a typical file sharing host, you're probably better off waiting.

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Anyone know how to end the day because i've a bug that the day does not stop??

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
v3.5 It seems the bug with speed is fixed. Still I got a client stuck on leaving. Also there is a new bug: Offering Madeline on bar doesn't work properly. The tolerance is checked before the client becomes using Madeline. Furthermore, if the client stays he doesn't go down but seems to teleport.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
The day doesn't end for me
It happens sometimes, especially when some clients become confused when leaving. Sometimes it prevents the day from ever ending, sometimes it doesn't.

Reload the game. You'll have to replay the last day, plus you'll probably have to place some girls, but reloading helps in many errors like this. I use it, for example, to resolve clients getting stuck and never leaving, or the newly born girl being invisible.

Reactions: User_196312

straydogg

May 9, 2017
very nice easy play, dosent take a year to get fucked, graphics are okay, sticks some times but bugs are bugs GREAT game ,now this is a sex game

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
gotta say, some bloody bugfixing would do this game a world of good.. it's been at least 6 months since last I checked in and the same bugs still exist untouched..

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
3.6 Here, enjoy.

Would love a modded version of this as well.
EDIT: Actually its super easy to just cheat engine the money if you run the swf with standalone flashplayer so its not really needed.
Here is another link, just in case.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
3.6 Here, enjoy.

EDIT: Actually its super easy to just cheat engine the money if you run the swf with standalone flashplayer so its not really needed.
Comes up forbidden for me. Not sure if it's the link or my computer though, I tried with and without my VPN however.

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
3.6 Here, enjoy.

Here is another link, just in case.
Both links are broken :(

Reactions: ElementalWillow
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes