SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
3.7 seems significantly less buggy to me. It's possible to remove bugged clients, however for me once a client got bugged all became bugged. The most common bug was after attempting to switch girls I wasn't able to send girls to a certain room anymore. It seems to me it is connected with clients getting bugged.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
is there a way to protect your save file? i swear my game keeps random deleting everytime
Have you checked your Adobe Flash settings if you're using that? Could be that it's not set to be allowed to store data.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Fun game, but very buggy...

Significant bugs are:
1. Girls stat window getting stuck open..> When this happens, cannot scroll right or left, have to shut down game and restart... You *roughly* keep your progress, but missions for girls are reset to nill.

2. Empty rooms say occupied when you try to move a girl to them. Again have to shut down game.

3. Clients become bugged, once one becomes bugged, they all are, negating most profits for the day.

Reactions: duane71

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Fun game, but very buggy...

Significant bugs are:
1. Girls stat window getting stuck open..> When this happens, cannot scroll right or left, have to shut down game and restart... You *roughly* keep your progress, but missions for girls are reset to nill.

2. Empty rooms say occupied when you try to move a girl to them. Again have to shut down game.

3. Clients become bugged, once one becomes bugged, they all are, negating most profits for the day.
Bruh, what game is your sig from? Can't find it based on that link. That is one nice animation.

And yeah the game is still pretty buggy but I would hope the developer has learned a lot from making it anyway, hope the new game turns out well.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Bruh, what game is your sig from? Can't find it based on that link. That is one nice animation.

And yeah the game is still pretty buggy but I would hope the developer has learned a lot from making it anyway, hope the new game turns out well.
Click link under sig... Good luck finding the game, tho...

elimac

Aug 8, 2016
"new animal that can be found in the mountains: the Yeti"
I've stop to read the changelog and download game... :devilish::devilish:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I think the only thing this game really needs is more lesbian content, it takes way too long to unlock the extra scenes with the main girls, so it would be great if there was the occasional female client.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
nice game I'm just surprised there's no german translation. zum Damenhaus is german. i like the little details when you zoom max in a scene. very nice.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This new version is relly broken the quest level 12-22 1 day relly what a bade joke is this.
The old version work better sorry :/

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes