4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Just an update for those who are interested...
I am "retiring" as an uploader...
It was becoming a chore more than anything lately...
I started uploading to give something back to the community...
But a vocal minority (like everywhere on the internet lately) is just taking the whole fun out of it with their constant bickering about everything...
Having a contrary opinion is met with unfunny jokes (that a repeated over and over), insults, namecalling, and some rare cases of threats in DM's...
I'd rather spend my time on other things...
I am sure someone other will come up to fill my void...
I hope you guys and gals understand...
I'm not trying to be rude here but that the territory of being a uploader for coomer pirates. If you're aware at the start, you will know it comes with a lot of negatives then positives depending on how you handle it. Which is why most people DM the rewards towards the uploaders and not take most of the vocal minority responses they are gonna get by publicly posting them to the threads.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I'm not trying to be rude here but that the territory of being a uploader for coomer pirates. If you're aware at the start, you will know it comes with a lot of negatives then positives depending on how you handle it. Which is why most people DM the rewards towards the uploaders and not take most of the vocal minority responses they are gonna get by publicly posting them to the threads.
You are not being rude by saying that... Also, I am fully aware of what comes with being on the Internet... I am 35, so I've seen plenty of it... Me quitting doesn't have much to do with the Trolls... Most of the time I clap back and do some light trolling back... It is more like I just don't feel like it anymore... Ridding myself of those here is just a welcome bonus... I am pretty peachy otherwise...

• Sad
Reactions: OMEGAgoodjob

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
You are not being rude by saying that... Also, I am fully aware of what comes with being on the Internet... I am 35, so I've seen plenty of it... Me quitting doesn't have much to do with the Trolls... Most of the time I clap back and do some light trolling back... It is more like I just don't feel like it anymore... Ridding myself of those here is just a welcome bonus... I am pretty peachy otherwise...
Well thank for given your contribution towards the threads and good luck to ya.

Phurom

May 23, 2022
hello guys, I want to ask if you know, where do sakimichan and zumi get the backgrounds of their illustrations, I see that they use images, but where do they get them from? :unsure:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2126018 Does anyone have the nsfw version of her ? I seem not cant find it anywhere
I don't think Zumi ever made an nsfw version out of respect to the real life version I think.

The character's name is Gold Ship and is from a franchise called "Uma Musume" or "Horse Girls". Uma Musume is based on real life race horses and gets their names from actual horses. So the anime is about these anthropomorphized horse girls and racing.

Never change Japan. Never change.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
I don't think Zumi ever made an nsfw version out of respect to the real life version I think.

The character's name is Gold Ship and is from a franchise called "Uma Musume" or "Horse Girls". Uma Musume is based on real life race horses and gets their names from actual horses. So the anime is about these anthropomorphized horse girls and racing.

Never change Japan. Never change.
I think the company actually contacted her and asked her not to do an nsfw version

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote