4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Has she ever produced something with a plot, a sequence of many images or a comic? Or has she produced images for a game/VN? The single images look indeed very good but I would really prefer a sequence, a story not just a pinup. I really don't get the value of so many stand alone images.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Himeno23.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for being absent in November. You obviously won't get charged for it. Gonna start this month with some Himeno art from Chainsaw man. Not sure if you are watching it. If you haven't yet you should! There is a characters I already I have in mind that I want to draw but I will make a post soon where you can tell me your character requests again^^

This artwork is part of Set 59 (sent out 6th-10th of January)
It comes with
  • Tier 2: High-Res JPG, nude versions, different versions, wallpaper versions, steps
  • Tier 3: High-Res JPG, nude versions, different versions, wallpaper versions, steps, PSD, used brushes, extra artwork
  • Tier 4-5: High-Res JPG, nude versions, different versions, wallpaper versions, steps, PSD, used brushes, video process for some artworks

darkduelist

Feb 19, 2019
Did artist not add the NSFW layer to PSD files? Even though there are NSFW versions of the JPGs, but it seems the character layer is just one layer, seems it was flatten. I used Revy from Term 36. as an example. Is anyone else getting this or is it due to software (tried with Gimp and Krita)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kechuz

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Not complaining or anything, but seeing how she tends to draw characters mostly stretched up vertically on one hand, and Sakimichan tends to draw her females stretched horizontally (huge tits, small waists and gigantic hips) sometimes I wonder if there can be an artist that combines those 2 styles and manage to produce images of females with normal proportions...

Reactions: AnonD0c
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote