4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ok, now I hope OP is complete with the jpgs. Still missing some psd though. The pictures "step" have been removed.

Reactions: LuckerWolf

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
We're going to fix it. Have you seen missing files in the other archives?
Images missing in set 17 are Atago (Full set, including wallpapers) and Camilla only has 2 pics in wallpaper folder, variant 19 and 20. Apart from set 18 missing as he stated

Also, some pics in Other folder and in the 5 firsts sets have a steps pic like Pharah, Mercy, etc. the entire set 30 doesnt have a wallpaper folder for every character had to create one myself (Just saying, im not really bothered by it). Apart from that everything else looks fine to me. Thanks for the upload :)

Reactions: rf96

DragonianDeity

Jan 1, 2019
Just a heads-up; I'm getting a unresponsive notice from the Uploadhaven links. all of them. May be dead.
Awesome collection though. She does fantastic work.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019

Set 32 (No PSD):

Set 33 (No PSD):

Yes, Zumi did two sets this month instead of the usual one.
-------
NOTE TO UPLOADERS:
Add Set 32 and Set 33 to OP.
Page count of both sets is: 193 images.

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
Is it possible to group all the pictures into a single zip file please?
And also to lower their quality?
Did you want also that we masturbate for you? Common man, just think... people in here share the images that buys/gather, for free.. at least do something by yourself! you published this message in various artist forums...
I give you an alternative... go to e-hentai, create an account, and download the files... it gives you what you want: in a zip/rar, and in the quality/size from your choose...

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Did you want also that we masturbate for you? Common man, just think... people in here share the images that buys/gather, for free.. at least do something by yourself! you published this message in various artist forums...
I give you an alternative... go to e-hentai, create an account, and download the files... it gives you what you want: in a zip/rar, and in the quality/size from your choose...
So there, I'm sorry but the information you just gave me on e-hentai (choose the quality), I do not know it. You save me and I can stop my stupid requests.
This forum has always proposed compressed files of a lot of games or even pinup, so see that this was not the case for such heavy files, it was a bit disappointed. (I have a maximum connection of 300 kb/s and I do not store these pictures on the computer where I download them)
In short, it is a bit complicated for me and I am a little too determined.
Thank you as the same and sorry for my poor English.

Reactions: iceprince
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote